Why are we forced to wait for the order?

Last week I bought from Fanatec for the first time, I knew there were some problems with shipping.

When I placed the order I was forced to select whether or not a QR, which I could buy second-hand without any problem and would even arrive sooner.

In my case I purchased the complete set of base, steering wheel and pedals.

If you do not select any QR, the QR 1 Lite is automatically added.

Is it necessary to be forced to have to select a qr? If we were not obliged, the orders would arrive sooner, it seems very painful to me that I have to jump through hoops and wait 2-3 months for an order that the other items I have purchased are already in stock.

I sincerely think that they should give the option of not selecting a QR with any steering wheel.

If this is not resolved quickly, I am sorry, I will make a cashback, since I think they are deceiving me, first there was stock on April 2, then it went to April 3, then to the 5th and now to the 26th.

Comments

• I ordered the dd xtreme on March 28th.... I don't know anything yet!!! sent email on March 28th, no response! called 40 times... no response I bought an avalanche of material from them csl gt pro 8 nm steering wheels formula they were always quite slow to send but at least they answered the phone and emails.... now absolute silence! I am very disappointed ! the material was the stocks! gave 3/5 days for shipping!!

• Thomas GroppThomas Gropp Member
    edited April 5

It looks like nothing changed compared to the situation after Black Friday ...

I'm so glad i didn't click on the order button in the end, even though I wrestled with myself for weeks. I ordered at Moza and my stuff was delivered in TWO days!!! Couldn't be happier with what I have now.

• @Thomas

Then why are you hanging around here then. Go race.

• Robertino cinque è passato un mese dal mio ordine e ancora nulla

• edited April 5

The moza problem is that the earrings are shit, speaking badly and soon.

And if you want to play with fanatec rings you have to have an annoying cable in the middle.

I hope the wait is really good, and I hope that the slump that Fanatec is going through will be fixed really quickly.

• My order is still showing as 5th April (yesterday) no notification of any further delays so I am expecting a despatch notice shortly.

I ordered middle of Feb. I have been a customer for years. Have ordered 4 wheel bases and numerous steering wheels in that time. If I don’t get a despatch notification this week I will be cancelling my order and taking my custom elsewhere.

I have heard they take months to refund money as well. If they don’t do it in 14 days I’ll be doing a chargeback via my card.

• Update.

so today my status updated and my order of wheel + QR1 has been ‘handed over to warehouse’ so I assume my order is included in the stock received last week.

I know it can take a few days for warehouse to process and finally despatch but sounds promising at last.

• Ma commande est à l’entrepôt depuis le 19 avril, et toujours aucune expédition !!

la première et dernière fois chez Fanatec

• Mark Collacott 

When did you place the order?

I believe that although the page says that there is no stock, and that in x days there is no stock, I believe that they are receiving products and they do not update and they send the orders little by little.

• bonjour, j'ai le même problème ,

commande remise a l'entrepôt le 9 avril , aujourd'hui le 15 avril pas de nouvelle ,tous les articles sont en stock , je n'ai aucun email, aucun n° de suivi '' mail ou spam '' , aucun moyen d'annuler ma commande . pour une première expérience avec fanatec , pas terrible :(. j'espère ne pas avoir besoin du service après vente.

• Anyone have any news?? these people completely don't care about everything and everyone!!!!