Question Regarding Australia Order

Hi everyone, I made an order on Monday morning (8th of April) for delivery to Sydney. I ordered a Clubsport DD Wheelbase, Formula V2.5X Steering (QR2), and a CSL Elite V2 pedal. Everything was available / in stock when I made the order. The current order status still reads: The order is in process. I know it hasn't passed a week yet but I'm just curious about the current condition of Fanatec Shipments in Australia, and if you've made a recent order, how long did it take for you to receive the items. After I made the purchase, I read many horror stories regarding shipments / handling of orders, I'm just hoping this isn't the case in Australia.

I'm flying overseas on the April 27th and planning to bring my sim rig together with me so I'm wondering whether it would be possible for me to receive it before then. I'm considering to cancel the order and go with other brand instead if Fanatec is also struggling with shipments in Australia (I don't prefer this though). Thanks & cheers

Comments

• If you're needing it before the 27th its probably best to pull the trigger on a different brand, it's a roll of the dice with Fanatec.

• Very unfortunate, was really hoping I could get my hands on Fanatec products..