Does Fanatec Customer Service Exist?

Am i being punked? I've emailed, called, dm'd on instagram, filled out the online form, idk what to do next.

I've been waiting for WEEKS with nothing heard back from Fanatec.

I've now cancelled my order, well, attempted to. Still says in progress on their website. Contacted support to get them to cancel it for real and get me my money back. But at this rate, my order will be shipped before theres ever any reply from their non-existent customer service

If you're reading this, and thinking about going with Fanatec. Literally anyone would be better. The local crack head drug addict in your downtown streets would be better than this collection of scumbags and scammers.

Good riddance fanatec. I hope your company implodes.

Comments

• My paypal dispute have been open since 9th. Paypal sent a message to Fanatec, they have to answer before 18th.

Still "Waiting for seller to answer" 😅

• This shit's fucking comical how ABYSMAL this company is.

• I’m in almost the exact same boat as you except worse as I received my dd+ and it failed shortly thereafter & same story logged a ticket, emailed(numerous times) & so on…. No reply whatsoever so now I have a £999 paperweight! The scary part is they just seem to get away with it & people just carry on buying their junk

• Connor WilsonConnor Wilson Member
    edited April 13

@Shaun

That's the unfortunate reality. A bunch of these people are fanatec meat riders because they see them as the title sponsor for GT World Challenge and their favorite influencers use fanatec. "Gotta defend fanatec at all costs!"

I'm sorry to hear about your DD+ failing. That's definitely a worse situation, since you won't hear back from support for... well.. probably months.

I'm looking at Simucube and VRS to replace the gear I would have gotten through Fanatec - Simucube 2 Sport + VRS Pedals - not sure about the steering wheel quite yet (open to recommendations, from anyone except fanatec)

• For me it took like 2-3 business days but I still have never received and email saying it’s cancelled just randomly got the money back one morning so be checking with your bank hope this helps

• Connor WilsonConnor Wilson Member
    edited April 14

I appreciate your insight Kobe thank you, hoping that's the case.

I've already started a dispute on the charge through AMEX, we'll see what comes out of it. As Thomas mentioned above, unlikely they'll ever respond to literally anyone, hopefully it's a free money glitch for some.

• Yup. For me they have to answer before Thursday 14:00 GMT+2 time. Will get you updated about the situation after or before that date.

• Updates - Order now shows as cancelled... 3 days after cancelling the order. Still not a peep from Fanatec Support, not a confirmation for cancellation or anything.

I've also gone ahead and ordered everything all new from anyone except Fanatec. I went with the following:

Wheelbase - Simucube 2 Sport

Wheel - Simagic GT NEO

Pedals - Heusinkveld Sprint Black

Ordered on Saturday. Wheel and Pedals are already shipped... getting here this week.

This is the one situation where I will say the grass is far greener on the other side. Cancel your order and go with a company that cares :) Best of luck yall.