small screw size: Clubsport formula V2 X + QR2

Hi all,

in the back of the steeringwheel there are 6 screws. I only have 4 ones and I missing the 2 small ones. What is the size of these 2?

Thanks, Jairo

Comments

• A picture is worth a thousand words..............

• So true. I posted this in one of my posts. I get an error when I try to post pictures. A forum member said it's a forum bug. I don't know how to fix this. 😞

I can't quote either 😕

• Post only the photo without text.

• And don't hit enter on your keyboard. Insert the photo and post your comment.

• edited April 16

hi Alessandro

It does not allow me to add a picture through drag and drop nor the image button below. It looks like the forum has blocked me from doing so,

Request failed with status code 403. This is what I get

• OK. Non ho QR2, quindi non sono sicuro ma con QR1 ci sono solo 4 viti. I due fori più piccoli sono vuoti, siccome i QR sono intercambiabili, immagino che sia così anche per QR2.

• Questo è quello che ho adesso. il QR2 è fissato con soli 4 bulloni

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited April 16

The 2 other tiny holes are just centering holes.

Just bolt the QR to the wheel with 4 bolts and all is OK. There is also no difference between QR2 or QR1 both you just tighten with 4 bolts with Formula Wheel + also some other have the same.

Same with the Clubsport RS

Same with the Formula wheel.

• edited April 16

Yes! the QR2 on my Clubsport Formula V2.5 x is like that last picture. Ok then I dont have to look further. Thank you ! 🙏

btw; how come you are able to post pictures?

• Psql .Psql . Member

Inserting image from the internet with a url still works.