Order of 29 February still not delivered

Hello,

I'm trying to make a complaint on the forum as there has been no reply to my last email and I have no idea whether my order has been delivered (I've also tried contacts on X, Facebook and Insta...).

I ordered a DD+, a CSL pedal LC, a McLaren steering wheel and a QR2 wheel side on 25/02. The whole order went to "Handover to warehouse" status on 29/02 ; the whole order is available, delivery in 4 to 7 days... indicated on the website for the whole order since 29/02.

I am still waiting for my order. How to proceed ?

If a moderator comes by, it would be good to give some visibility.

Philippe (from France)

Comments

• Salut Philippe.

Malheureusement, j'ai essayé d'appeler en Allemagne, envoyé de nombreux mails, toujours le silence complet de la part de Fanatec.

J'ai même ouvert un litige paypal, ils ont jusqu'au 18 pour leur répondre, ça fait dix jours, aucune réponse.

Le mieux je pense est de te faire rembourser par le moyen de paiement que tu as utilisé (Banque, Paypal.. )

Bon courage.

• Makes me wonder what they do at the headquarters. Play PS5 all day long for team connection instead of processing orders? Or BBQ with bratwurst?

• No No they Play Mario Kart,and use it to practice for the kart track on the roof of the headquarters

• My order for DD+ is from November and still hasn't been delivered, no answer from support after months. No idea what to do, and I find it ridiculous they are still accepting orders on a product they can't deliver. This company is a scam

• Yo, en una situación peor, esperando mi pedido de Noviembre de 2023, 1.500 euros pagados y sin ningún tipo de respuesta a mis quejas y correos, creo que Fanatec me ha estafado.

• The messages on the forum and yours finally convinced me to ask PayPal for a refund. It's a real shame it's come to this, I like Fanatec's image but it's no longer possible.

I hope that Fanatec will react because I still want to use their equipment...

• Just entered the order number on UPS.

Got a tracking ! Will receive it on Friday !

• Hey Thomas, good news for you ! Hope i'll find the same result :)