Delivery time for France csl dd bundle

It's been a week since I ordered the csl dd 8nm bundle and the package still hasn't been shipped: "Handover to warehouse". I've read different reviews and it's not very good. I would like to know if this is normal or if I should cancel my order and get a refund. Knowing that it says the bundle is in stock.

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited April 22

wait for one week is normal with they current new logistic. i think you not need worry atm.

most reviews what you see lately comes at that black Friday delays as they run out the specific products

• I also ordered last week from France too, and just after I saw all those negative reviews, whether it's about the QR1 lite that break, the CSL that bricks and gets stuck on update mode, packages that never arrive or take 6 months...

I've decided to fight it or I'll ruin my nights lol, but I admit it's complicated, especially when we don't order something random on Amazon for 20€, here we're putting in more than 500€ and some people put in orders of more than 1000€.

• edited April 22

I ordered the CSL DD 8nm bundle on March 28, 2024. Unfortunately, and this is what I criticize FANATEC the most, it is the lack of communication all this time. We can have problems in life but without real communication and lies (why sell what is not in stock???) it is not acceptable. They therefore very quickly lost an additional customer. I will receive my Paypal refund in the next few days and I can tell you that I am happy that the wait is over. Since then I have changed supplier and moved to MOZA and frankly? I don't regret it at all. The quick release is among the best on the market and the material is qualitative! I swapped the 8nm for a 12nm and of course it was more expensive but it's quality! As for the reseller I went through RSEAT Europe and 1 day later I had my equipment! When it's available from them, it's not a lie, it's really available! I wish you patience with FANATEC because it is necessary! But for me, FANATEC, it's Game Over.

• I ordered my CSL DD 5nm with P1V2 steering wheel 18 April to Spain, now the status is handover to warehouse. Hope the order does not take too long, but who knows...

VIEW