dd+ (formula v2.5) 'steering partial disconnect' on PS5 ACC

I am having an issue with the steering 'partial' disconnect.

All of a sudden, the paddle shifters will not work and LEDs stop moving (stuck) and also it feels like the ffb looses strength.

Though rotation of steering is still 'working'.

I have the 455 firmware and it says it is up to date (both wheel base and steering.

I cannot use it as it is as its doing this constantly....

Need help,

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi James, probe to disconnect the wheel's leds on the game menú (put it on disable). You will not see nothing on the led (km/h, rpm, gear...). I'm playing ok pc and i don't have problems.

This problems are caused by the drivers 455-456, and we all desire to be solved on the next driver 457

• So if i disable the LEDs it should not keep on 'disconnecting?'

Can i disable LEDs since im using it on the PS5 ?

Thank you Alberto - i am currently in a championship and i will have to retire unless this is fixed :/

• Better plan on retiring, if it's not working with 455.

• i have this problem to on acc on ams 2(pc) even on gt7 (ps5) i used 454 455 456 driver and always after a few laps the ffb is gone and all the buttons on the wheel are gone and the fanatec logo apears on the wheel even the tuning button is not working anymore.

This needs to be fixed asap i spend 1200 euro on a broken produkt i will wait for the new driver but wen the problem is not fixed i want my money back !!!!

wen the wheel works for a vew laps it is fenomenal good and i am really a fan of your producs but this is unexepteble !!!!

• My paddle shifters also freeze, cant change gears when this happens apart from the loss of ffb and all other wheel buttons...

I noticed that once it disconnects or whatever we want to call it, it keeps on happening constantly after it happens once, like after a couple of seconds, repeat...

• yeah what a mess its like a hollywood movie :P

Is there any news or info wen the new driver is comming @maurice ?

• the new driver is out james, gonna try it now lets hope for the best.

• ok still the same problem with the new driver the only thing that changed is that it reconnects after a vew seconds .

i will write a support ticket now because i am losing my mind, fantaec please contact me !!!!!!!!

• My DD+ went already back to Fanatec for repairs having the same symptoms + spool whining. The base came back „repaired“, no whining anymore but the disconnecting problem is still the same. I opened another RMA ticket and told them that i lost faith in their product they should either change it to a DD1/DD2 or send me a DD+ without these issues.

• i hope they solve it soon m8 !!

i am waiting for them to respont on my ticket, probably will have to send it back.