Problems with Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 Wheel in ACC

Hello after the last update on ACC, I force the issue that my wheel is not recognized. I figured out that it looks like that acc has detected to wheels and tries to use the first not the  "Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 2". I deleted the driver installed new, cleaned windows and installed ACC new but the wheel exists still 2 times in usb gamecontroller settings.

I have to configure everything in ACC from the scratch. My profies do not work also the pre profiles for fanatec do not work because wheel 1. I also have to invert my pedals which i never had to do.

Do you have any kind of idea how to fix that. This appeard since i switched from standard csl elite pedals to csl v2 pedals.

BR

Dejan

Comments

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member
    edited April 23

Having two Fanatec USB game controllers is normal for the Fanatec driver as it is needed to support the extra 64 button capability over the normal Microsoft directX limitations, amongst other things I suspect. You should only ever use the first or top Fanatec USB game controller if you want it to work.

Inverting pedals seems normal, as I have had to do it in AC and ACC with my CSP V3, a minor problem at least.

Depending on what other game controllers you have installed apart from you wheelbase, such as joysticks or Xbox controllers, the order in which they are used can be incorrect, Generally for most games they require a Wheelbase to be on ID1 to work, this doesn't apply to Xbox controllers generally.

1) So the best way to make your Wheelbase work, is to make sure it is PC mode.

2) Disconnect all other game controllers from your system, leaving only the two Fanatec Wheel Base / Steering Wheel controllers.

3) Within Windows "Control panel" -> "Devices and Printers" -> "Fanatec Wheelbase #1"

Right mouse click on a "Fanatec Wheelbase" and choose "Game Controller settings"

Click the "Advanced Button" -> "and then choose the "Preferred Device" which should be the top "Fanatec Wheelbase" and click "OK" (This will make it the default ID1 game controller).

4) You may now plug back in all of your other game controllers such as Xbox gamepads, other joysticks, etc.

5) Fire up ACC and it should be working as normal, however you may still have to re assign keys, axises.