order hasn't arrived yet and no response from fanatec

I placed an order with immediate payment and I have been waiting for the bundle for almost 10 days,

the order is always "Handover to warehouse" even though the invoice says shipped on 16/04/2024

after 4 emails no response from fanatec I'm anxious

Comments

• Why you send 4 mails? Why not one? xD

Do you think that it will help also other people? In their wesbite, there is information about delay.

System automaticly pushing your status handover to warehouse. It's only 10 days Man :D

Relax this is not Amazon and you're not helping also folks that have another issues

• I ordered on 12/4/23 got email saying printed shipping label yesterday waiting for UPS to pick it up but that will not happen until Monday as only ship out on Mondays so u will have to wait another week for yours

• I have also an order pending. ordered on April 11th. I have not mailed them, knowing all the shipping issues I have. reading this post lets me know that my order will be shipped within 2 weeks. good!

• Same here, all you get is automated responses from email, I am starting to wonder if there is anyone at this warehouse, perhaps the writing is very much on the wall.

• Hello, I leave you this information in case it can help you. I placed my order on April 9 and it did not go beyond delivery to the warehouse on the Fanatec website. But, I have gone to the UPS website and with the reference number of my order I have managed to find out that it is on its way and will arrive on May 2. So (at least in Spain) the UPS reference search works. Because I have not received any email from UPS telling me anything but I can track my order using this method. I hope you understand since I use Google Translate.

• if you are the number 1 of simracing in the world and you write shipping in 4-7 days and you charge 40 euros for shipping I expect you to respect what you say, I expect a present service, I expect answers since we are not buying peanuts but expensive equipment by thousands of euros

• ups told me that without tracking number they don't know anything

• Michal WencelMichal Wencel Member
    edited April 29

Bullshi*

why you guys can't look at links that I'm pasting here. Please use internet for getting knowledge. Read a lot. Not only write.

Go to ups.com

Track by reference

As A reference number paste your order number

Write country and postal code.

If your label is created you'll see this, if is not shipped yet you won't

• @ Michal

Because people are lazy, and want someone else to do the work for them.

Anymore, if it's a question which has been asked numerous times, I just tell them to read.

• but I understand that there can be delays, I can understand a thousand reasons,

but there is no reason not to justify the delay nor not to respond to emails,

I repeat or paid immediately,

on the contrary if they sent it to me and it arrived and I didn't pay and I make them wait 15 days do you bet they would be angry too?

• It's not laziness, but I've already tried to check with the order reference,

I've heard from UPS Italia directly and they replied that without tracking they can't help me,

on the Endor invoice it says shipped on 04/16/2024 but still nothing, I repeat I am more angry at the lack of assistance than the delay

• Anyway thanks for the info, I'll wait confidently

• Don CollinsDon Collins Member
    edited April 29

If you used the order number in the reference field, and put in your country and zip, and nothing turns up, then it hasn't shipped. That, or there is a major error somewhere.

• ok thanks, I'm monitoring the status of users' shipments on reddit and it seems that something is unlocking, I repeat I'm a little disappointed by the lack of assistance, and perhaps I relied too much on what was written on the site with "shipping in 4- 7 days" I'm doing an Italian championship and I've already missed one race and maybe I'll miss another one since I sold my old set, a shame because with 4 races to go I was playing for third place in the championship