FanaLab 2.01.32 beta - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Hi Maurice. Could you add an Information what wheel you used for the setting. I think the size and weight of the wheel makes an huge difference in the way the FFB and the profile settings work. ;-)

Could you also check the settings for the current IndyCar (iR18) in iRacing. It feels pretty „light“ for me even with the small Formula wheel.

Thank you. :-)

• comes Theresa ford profile for acc in fanalab?

• Is the apparent bug I found, where you can't save a profile under the default name, going to be addressed?

• From one day to the next, fabalab stopped working with iRacing. It does not load the profiles automatically and it does not give me the telemetry values ​​in the ITM nor do the rev lights work. At the same time, other programs such simhub have stopped working. I have uninstalled iRacing and reinstalled but the problem persists. Fanalab does not allow you to configure any UDP connection with iRacing because iRacing already manages it automatically. Does anyone know how they can help me?

• Lino CarreiraLino Carreira Member
    edited May 16

Suppose that if i rollback to driver 455 i need to rollback also fanalab ? im having way too many miss shifts and i see some people saying ( not sure if placebo ) by reverting back to 455 fixed it for them ...

• No. Latest Lab is fully compatible with 455.

• Thank you Maurice :)

• Nah, 455 fixing it is either placebo or my issue is different... any idea what may be causing this miss shifts ? going nuts here... podium hub with rallye button module and regular magnetic shifter paddles ... :(

• Nothing you can do, it's a firmware issue to be fixed at some point in the future.

Also, it's not a FanaLab issue...

• Hello , The spin wheel vibration is not working with Clubsport DD+ base and Clubsport pedal V3. It was with the Csl Dd base . can you please fix it.

• Please give more Detail, otherwise we cant fix anything.

Which game is affected?

• Sorry the game is grid 2019

• ah thats a very old game which I dont have so I cant verify.

Dont think any dev has that game as well to analyze. Might take some time to fix.

• Hi, I can report again those points still there in this version :

.The ITM (at least on PBME) stay active while switching to a game where it is not supported (Custom games). I got to maually click on "Default" in the ITM menu to reset the correct status.

If I "reboot" Fanalab with no game loaded, Fanalab recall the last used ITM page with no profile loaded, in this case I have do disable ITM in the menu... 🤔

(Those issues aren't in Fanalab 1.69.x version)

I noticed too that in Fanalabs versions over 1.69.x, the text "ITM" remain on bottom right corner when this function is disabled. Can't find what is the goal about this exept spotting useless light (wich, in my case, disturbing while playing in dark conditions.

Thanks for potential considerations.

• ITM stays active when you have the TrayApp still running as the TrayApp also controls ITM on it's own.

• Hi Maurice, I don't have the TrayApp installed

• Then idk.

• What are the two set of numbers next to each car name. It will say example for the bmw m4 gt3 it has 50/ 15nm. What do those set of numbers mean.

• Have a look into the README file. It's all explained in detail :)

• Hi,

Fanalab informs me under the heading ‘game profile’ by an exclamation mark in the preview image of ACC that the active profile and the running game do not match. This happens when ACC is running but also when no game is started. The log file states that Assetto Corsa was detected although it is not installed. As a result, the LED and the gear display do not work in ACC. The driver is version 455 and the firmware is up to date. In addition to Fanalab 2.01.32, I have also tried release 2.01.21 with the same result.

• Buenos días.

No se si me puedes ayudar pero tengo un problema, no puedo entrar en fanalap, cada vez que me lo descargo solo puedo entrar al foro de fanalap.

hay alguna forma de entra desde el foro a la pagina de los controles.

gracias.

• Please post in English according to the forum rules.

FanaLab is a Software without the need for any kind of login.

• I was able to solve my problem myself. It was due to an acs.exe in the syswow64 directory. This file belongs to the Atheros Configuration Service, a configuration tool for wireless devices. After I moved this file, Fanalab now works as expected. This is crazy. :D Is it possible to change Fanalab so that such ‘name twins’ are detected?

• Mustang for ACC going to be added?

• edited May 23

Have the AMS2 profiles always had wheel set to 1080 (DD1)? I've been struggling on the SIM and noticed this today for every car. Changing them to Auto (which I thought they were before) sync'd wheel within game display and I felt comfortable again.

• edited May 24

I hopped on my sim rig tonight and suddenly Fanalabs wants to crash the second I try to resize the window or move it to another monitor (which I believe slightly resizes it while going over the screen border. I first experienced this issue on 2.01.28 so I uninstalled it, restarted, installed 2.01.32 (clearing Fantalab settings), restarted, and then tried Fantalab again. Unfortunately, that did not fix the issue which happens even without any of my Fanatec hardware powered on.

I tried uploading the Fantalabdiag.zip file but it won't let me for some reason..

• Disregard the above issue, I figured out the issue. ASUS GPU Tweak III somehow was causing this and is now fixed with an uninstall/reinstall.

• Where can I find the newest profile pack? I can't find anything newer than 2.01.26 but see you have a newer with with super formula lites and others added.

• @Nick Waszak

They are in the 'Fanalab - Share your favorite profiles' thread, where they always are!

• Why isn't F124 coming up in the games on the right?