FT DD Extreme Display on Wheel

I bought this item without doing Homework. The display on the wheel is just lit up with no MPH displayed. This is connected to the console of PS5. I know I don't have the options like being connect to the pc but no MPH and when I click the small button it goes into set up and i can't get back out of the set up screen. Is there something wrong with my wheel? or something else?

Comments

• Markus TMarkus T Member

You should be able to get out of the tuning menu by clicking the small button again.

Which game are you trying to play?

• The MPH/gears etc will display once you are driving in game - depending on what the game has coded and being sent to the wheel.

• Hi, I bought the DD Extreme for PS5, but also with the idea to start playing iracing and other games, on my PC, since GT7 it's impossible to race without any MF make go out and jeopardize your race, but I like the game, online should have better rules, but anyway, the problem I am facing is the following:

I can configure my wheel settings on my PC, LED's, ITM, game profile save, everything seems OK, but when I connect the wheel to my PS5 to play GT7, the leds and ITM configuration are not the same. I try to connect to the PC with PS5 mode, but I can't, so, there is a way to enable to see the leds and ITM dashboard with my favourite configuration or not until new update?

There's any way to install Fanalad on my PS5?

Between this wheel and TGT2..WOW, what a difference indeed.

Thanks in advance for your help

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member

Fanalab is PC only, so no you can't configure it for PS5.

PS5 game will only use its own LED and possible ITM functions.

• Thanks for your help and support.

Maybe it's time to move to PC games instead, like i-racing, right?

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member

Each to his own, what ever you enjoy the most, IRacing's subscription service is a no go for me.

Tried it for a while and it is a full on sim but a bit too serious for me.