Podium Button Module Rally display not working properly

Hi,

I am running the Clubsport DD+ with the Podium Button Module Rally and the integrated display does not display any plausible information with the games I tested it with (Dirt Rally 2.0 and EA WRC). Just some random characters and nothing that makes sense. Is this a known issue that will be fixed with a driver update?

Comments

• This is a known Firmware issue to be fixed in the future.

• Nice! Will it be possible to navigate the menu in EA WRC using the buttons also? Works for Dirt Rally, but not for EA WRC. I hate to pick up the keyboard again and again...

• That's something which the game needs to fix as EA WRC uses a (stupid) system where wheel controller only work for Menu Navigation when a special preset for that specific wheel is implemented, which they still did not do for the BMR yet.

• Thank you for the feedback. Will not change at anytime soon then most likely...

• Hi Maurice, is Fanatec in communication with EA to get timing for when this will be resolved on PS5? Is anybody pushing from Fanatec side to get it fixed?

• Not AFAIK.

• Huge fan of Fanatec products, but it seems to me they squandered all opportunities to plug-in to games with their unique hardware (rally module). Worse, look at the number of games for which there are no recommended settings at all, even games that have Fanatec Partner branding. You can’t blame that on warehouses and customer service overflow.