Has anyone received a Fanatec order recently?

Has anyone received an order from Fanatec recently?

Everywhere I look people are complaining about having made an order but not received it. Can someone explain what's going on? Why are Fanatec accepting new orders when they can't or wont send them out?

On the website for the clubsport pedals as an example it says 5-7 days delivery time. This is simply a lie. Also Fanatecs customer service seems to be non-existant as I have made many attemps and sent multiple emails asking where my order is.

I urge anyone who has not already spent money here to go elsewhere as Fanatec seem to have some serious problems with actually fulfilling orders and customer service in general.

If anyone can recommend some pedals from another company that wont lie to me that would be much appreciated. thanks

Comments

• You obviously don't read.

• grimogrimo Member

care to elaborate? what is it that i am not reading? The website says 4-7 days so I expect my order in 4-7 days...

• It says "Ships within 4-7 days"

"Ships" is not the same as "Delivers"

• Reading will answer questions

"Has anyone received an order from Fanatec recently?"

Yes they have

"Why are Fanatec accepting new orders when they can't or wont send them out?"

They do send them out, if not in the time frame people want. To stop selling means they may as well go out of business.

"Also Fanatecs customer service seems to be non-existant as I have made many attemps and sent multiple emails asking where my order is"

You got an automated response to your email, which means they have it. Multiple emails aren't going to make them respond to you quicker. To the contraire, multiple emails will slow things down for everyone else, as they will end up processing each email you sent.

• Got mine today, was ordered on 16th April. Seems to be all there. Just a CSL DD 8nm System.

• Ordered April 29 (US delivery). Still have no invoice or any acknowledgment that Fanatec received my order. Of course, PayPal acknowledged that Fanatec received my money. Giving it until next week. If I don't hear from anyone by then, I'm contacting Chase and having them flag it as a fraudulent transaction.

I'm beyond frustrated with this company.