Order stuck, no response from Fanatec

I ordered a CSL Elite McLaren 8Nm bundle on 4/17/24.
Plus a QR2 Wheel-Side and a QR2 Base-Side (Type-C) with an availability date of April 30, 2024.
My credit card was charged immediately on 4/18/24.
Today on May 6th, 2024 there was still no response from Fanatec to an inquiry and the order status is also unchanged.
This is a lot of money and as a customer you are left hanging in the air.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• This is not abnormal at all. I had similar issues when I ordered my items. It took about a month before I got them. I was able to use my stuff for about 2 months before my Clubsport DD bricked. It was close to a month of getting everything straight with an RMA to grt it repaired. Fanatec has now had my base since March 8th for repairs. April 8th I recieved some messages from FedEx stating that shipping labels were created. As of 5 minutes ago FedEx still has not recieved the package to ship. I have tried every method of contacting Fanatec to find out what is happening for the past month and a half and have not recieved a single reply. The products was decent, however, based on the complete lack of customer service or any appearance of caring for their customers, I would go with a different manufacturer if I had the option.

• I ordered a Podium Shifter Module on April 29 via PayPal. As of today (May 9) I don’t have an invoice in my account and no notification from Fanatec that even acknowledges my order.

i have submitted 2 sales inquiries via the website and called Fanatec HQ in the US (couldn’t even leave a message on voicemail).

I can accept delayed shipping times, but not having even basic acknowledgement of my order on my account is entirely unacceptable.

I’m done with this company.