US order time?

Has anyone in the US been receiving their stuff I’m thinking about order but I don’t another couple months of pain.

Comments

• John OlsonJohn Olson Member

I placed an order just this last Sunday May 5th. FedEx indicates it will be delivered tomorrow, so 4 days. It also appears that Fanatec USA has a new logistics partner. Previously they used a place in Southern California, now it's a different partner in Texas. With that said, I have never had a problem with receiving my orders. I bought a shifter during the peak of black Friday last year and just looked up the details on my account, I got it 8 days after placing the order.

• I ordered my bundle on a Friday evening and had it hear the following Thursday. It also came from the new location in Texas.

• Fina BustFina Bust Member

Ok thanks for the information will be placing my order soon and will try to keep this updated

• Have you gotten your order? I ordered mine yesterday and then went on the threads and somebody was saying QR2 is out of stock until June 11 (depsite the website saying in stock). I am trying to verify this in some way.

• I placed my 4th order this year earlier in the week and it shipped in 24hrs. I have ordered various items this year so including a CS DD+, and the experience has been flawless. I can’t figure out why the experiences people are having vary so widely.