Settings doesnt save on DD2

I have tried to set the setting up in Fanalab, Fanalb control panel and by using the menu on the wheel but when I join a session it wipes the settings I am trying to use. Do I have to save somewhere or am i missing a trick?

Also - where can I get the latest individual car setups from Maurice?

Using the latest Beta driver.

Comments

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member
    edited May 11

1) Not sure on why your having difficulty with the saved settings, however food for thought, always turn off the wheelbase with its power button (This will save all the S1-S5 settings for next time in the wheelbase / Driver) and not just turn off at a power point (Doesn't save settings).

Regarding Fanalab, you either have:

1) One Default "Game Profile" for every car which you mark with the Star Icon under the BLUE line with "RECOMMENDED FFB SETTINGS" on it so that it loads every time you run the linked Game.

or

2) You have a "Car Profiles" for every car in the game that links the cars to different FFB settings, etc. (ie Maurice's Profiles, or your own custom made ones), this should then load each different profile for a car as you use each other car.

3) Download the Fanalab profiles from below and import them all into Fanalab:

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/30857/fanalab-2-01-32-beta-post-your-feedback-here/p1

• Thanks for the tips!! Ill check those out.