QR2 Pro on Backorder?

I posted on a threat about order statuses just to be a part of the community and keep people updated with how fast I received my order.

I ordered the new Clubsport DD F1 bundle (not the Formula v2.5x wheel, but the cheaper esports model bundle) and a set of the CSL Elite V2 pedals. Fedex notified me the shipping label was created this morning.

Somebody commented that I wouldn't receive it before June 11 as QR2 is out of stock until June 11. This doesn't make a ton of sense to me as the website for a QR2 Pro Wheel side says that it is "in stock" and "ships in 4-7 days". I was wondering, is there anything on this forum that was posted from a Fanatec Employee stating that the stock for QR2 wouldn't be refilled until June 11. T

I don't have a problem with waiting, I just want to be aware of it. I ordered this for my son's birthday on June 8 and to find out it won't be here by then is a little disheartening, especially if I could have avoided this scenario had I known.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• I checked the U.S. and Europe. The only qr2 I found on pre-order is the base side in Europe. You appear good to go.

• Awesome, thank you for checking. I have never had issues with Fanatec (except for during Covid). Pretty stoked to set my son's rig up for his birthday once everything gets here. Hopefully FedEx will get within a week. Thanks for the update Don!

• You're welcome. If Fanatec doesn't give you a tracking number, just use your order number as a reference number, while also putting in your zip and country on FedEx's site (something like extra tracking options).

• Don,

Just got a notification from FedEx that they picked up all packages and are scheduled to be delivered May 17, Friday. So if I get the packages then, that will literally be 3.5 business days from when I order. I know a lot of people have had issues, but that is impressive no matter the company, and I think it needs to be acknowledged when Fanatec does well!

Have a good one Don!