Clubsport DD not working

Hello folks

my Clubsport DD has worked fine for 3 days. Now I was gone for 3 days and it won't turn on. The Led doesn't show anything.

I tried reinstalling the drivers and tried to turn it on with any combination of cables connected and disconnected. I am on driver version 455. Is there anything else I can try or should I just contact support?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• i remember that in past some talked that holding a power button down too long down kills a CDD

• made an rma ticker but it will take time but I made a ticker with the same problem 2 weeks ago and no response

• Damn.

I also have my 2nd wheelbase. The current one also no longer works. Nothing happens anymore. The power supply lights up but nothing happens when you press the start button!

I have also opened a ticket and am also waiting for a response.

What's with the new wheelbase? It's a shame, it's a real shame 😪

Mist.

Ich habe ebenfalls meine 2te Wheelbase. Die aktuelle geht ebenfalls nicht mehr an. Da passiert nix mehr. Netzteil leuchtet aber über den Startknopf passiert nichts mehr! 

Ich habe ebenfalls ein Ticket aufgemacht, warte ebenfalls auf eine Reaktion.

Was ist das bloß mit der neuen Wheelbase? Schade, echt schade 😖

• Did you figure this out? I tried to turn on my CS DD today to find it lifeless, with no LED on the base power button but the white Fanatec F displayed on the wheel.

• Lots of people on here with the same can't turn on issue. Including my new DD+. All these wheel bases/firmware are defective.