BEST Drivers for CSL DD & Why Let's See How This Goes 😆

Hi To All Good People I'm still using 451 is this ok or do i have to upgrade ? if not the case should i ?

Comments

• Great question! Owned CSL DD since July 23 and updated to 454 when it released. Been sitting on it since.

Not really had any issues. Looking at release notes for later updates I've not seen anything that would require me to update firmware. I don't use Fanalab.

PC only

CSL DD 8nm, CSL BMW and McLaren GT3 v2 wheels, CSL pedals LC

• I think latest official driver is always best, because the minor calibration changes or maybe new options or settings they add in it to make the wheelbase/wheel/QR feel better or work better. This is oblivious not the case at this moment because the latest driver 457 and also 456 are a mess and are not working properly at this time. I think 455 is still the best to get and this one is also recommended on the Fanatec driver download page. I also wonder how Esports drivers compare to public drivers and if there is a difference.. are we just guinea pigs to test the stability of new drivers for the Esporters?!

• After having bricked a brand new DD+ using 455 I think that is rubbish too. I see many others particularly the DD and DD+ having the same issue as me. So what do you do. I was tempted to not follow the instructions to update and run everything with the firmware it came with firstly. Thinking I should have done that first. Only need it to run on the Xbox currently so I don't a driver on the PC. Even the update process looked dodgy.