order shipping and service

good evening everyone.. I wanted to share with you my impressions after two purchases I made (for Greece) in which I had no problem with the service and support of fanatec. on 15/01 I made a large order and received it in a remote island of Greece in 12 days.. I had no delay as many people write here with "warehouse processing" and things arrived in perfect condition at my house. the second order was on 08/05 a few days ago and it arrived in 5 days again on a remote island that to get here to me had to be taken over by another courier and sent by boat! when I placed my order after a day I received an eMail that my details were not recognized by the warehouse to send them to me...and indeed I had put all my details in Greek while I should have written them in English. I immediately replied to the same email with all the corrections and after a day I received the UPS shipping code and that it comes with "express" and not "standard" which I had done. As a result, in one day the parcel has arrived in Athens from Germany. and another four days to come to my island. I know that many are facing serious problems with their orders with many delays but there is also the other side that they had a very good communication and service and this needs to be heard.