Very fast delivery despite contrary expectations

Because of all negativity around Fanatec these days, I decided to describe my experience with recent purchase of Ready to race bundle. 

I have CSL DD since first batch in June 2021. I also have Clubsport V3 pedals, two wheels, shifter and handbrake, so the whole package. 

In the last year, my 12 years old son got interested in simracing, so I give him my old gaming PC in my first wheel, Logitech G923. He became quite good with it in AC, BNG.Drive and AMS2, but I saw that G923 is becoming an obstacle in his progress. So, I decided to buy him a new bundle for his 13th birthday next month.

Because of all negativity around Fanatec I saw on internet, I checked some other budget DD wheels, like Moza and Cammus, but at the end, I decided to buy Fanatec Ready to Race bundle anyway. 

First, I know Fanatec gear, so I know that he will get good stuff. And I can help him with it. Secondly, he can use my wheels, my game setups in Fanalab, etc. 

So, I made a purchase last Sunday, 19. May, admittedly little concerned.

At first, I had problems when I tried to purchase with my old account via Pay Pal. I tried several times, but always got an error when I tried to pay.

Search on Google revealed that I'm not the only one and that creating a new account helps.

So, I created a new account and successfully purchased CSL DD F1 ESPORTS Bundle. I decided to buy F1 Esports V2 wheel, because I already have WRC and McLaren GT3 V2 wheels, so it didn't make sense to buy same wheel as I already have. This way, we will have three different wheels to choose from.

To my surprise, my order was processed next day, on Monday and sent to my address on Tuesday, 21. May. I received an order to my address on Thursday, 23. May. Nothing was missing and so far everything is working. Four days from order to delivery is excellent result, better than Amazon.de, where I often buy stuff. 

I'm not located in Germany, but in one of the EU countries, so I cannot speak for Fanatec shops in other regions, but EU shop delivery was excellent.

I invested a lot in Fanatec products, so I really hope that Fanatec will survive and come out of the problems stronger. My latest experience with it is definitively a good sign.

Comments

• Good to see some good news! , just sad for the Black Friday order guys, or all the people waiting for support or repairs, its still dreadful by the looks of it