Force feedback strenght has dropped

Hello, ive got a fanatec csl dd 5nm

ive bought the 8nm power supply but the NM strenght in the fanatec control panel has dropped down to 5nm when using the big power supply, and down to 3.5nm when using the standard power supply. anyone else had this problem and have a solution?

Comments

• Check both the [FFB] and [FOR] settings are at 100% in the Fanatec Tuning Menu.

• They are turned all the way up to 100% but it says that max is 3.5nm with the standard, and 5nm with the 8nm power supply

• So you changed nothing but the power supplies and it changed to the current state.

Other cause could be the spring loaded Low Torque enabler button on some Wheels like the McClaren GT3 has got stuck down. It is in a hole in the back of the wheel behind the QR flange.

• My BAD then. It is late here.

• it has worked fine on both 5nm and 8nm for a while, and one day i started it up to play, i saw it. so i have not changed any settings

• Sorry can't help, must be a faulty Wheel base, I think I have heard of 1 or 2 users having the issue of the CSL DD losing Nm strength or total power / Bricking the wheel base altogether after upgrading to the 8Nm Power Supply, most likely over heats or over stresses some component in the wheel base causing a malfunction.

Contact Fanatec tech support is only option that I can see.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 13

linear mode at FFS drops base to 6 nm. also FOR setting drops nm aswell