Clubsport DD DEAD, Support ???

Hello everyone,

my clubsport DD for Xbox won't turn on anymore. All cables are connected and the transformer lights up green, but not the base. The wheel base won't turn on anymore, nothing works. Has anyone found a solution or is the thing completely DEAD?

I submitted a ticket about 3 weeks ago!

How long do you currently have to wait for support to respond?

Comments

• Current response times for Customer support are over 1 month.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 14

just in case try at pc or in other pc

• you want them to try a pc... when the base wont turn on? if theres no lights on the base, how will a pc help?

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 14

darren shepsman

depends of issue.

if it dead then its dead.

but response time is over month already for Customer support. so i think it not hurts for try.

• edited June 14

You're really not serious about support. Totally sad what is happening to you right now. Maybe things will calm down again.

I've already had to change a base because of whining. I am really, really disappointed with the situation. I just hope those were Sunday bases. 

PS: Hopefully the warranty will be extended or you will come up with something else. But the guarantee is a minimum, I can't do anything about it.

Das ist echt nicht euer ernst mit dem Support. Total traurig, was da gerade bei euch passiert. Vielleicht beruhigt es sich wieder.

Ich habe schon eine Base wegen fiepen tauschen müssen. Ich bin wirklich sehr sehr enttäuscht von der Situation. Ich hoffe nur, dass das Sonntagsbases waren.

PS: Die Garantie verlängert sich hoffentlich oder ihr lasst euch etwas anderes einfallen. Garantie ist aber ein Minimum, ich kann nichts dafür.

LG