Anyone got an xml files to make Dirt Rally 1 work with CS DD+?

Hi, Im new here and have been looking everywhere for a solution to this issue. It w as working with my old Logi G27 wheel and at first it was also working with the CS DD+ but when I noticed that 5th gear was unassigned I tried to fix it resulting in no gears assigned . Now I cant even select manual with clutch and all, Just auto/semi and seqential. tried messing arounnd with xml stuff and messed up. uniinstalled game a few times. clearing all leftovers from PC and still re installs the same. Tried compatibility mode on wheel base too.

Any simple fixes?

Comments

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member
    edited June 15

Here are mine I made for the Podium DD1 wheel base and F1 Formula Wheel, I made compatible others for most of the Fanatec wheelbases as well, so just place the files in the corresponding subdirectories of game.

I haven't tested the new changes, but after you use any "Preset key" assignments and you change key assignmenst you actually lose all the menu navigation with the wheels funky switch and other reserved functions of controls that you can't fix in game menus. So best to get the config files correct.

Copy all files to the relevant sub directorys of Dirt Rally game.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13gGi9-yX4eQaeLuGxibUJyyeZYGsULDy&usp=drive_fs

• Hi MadDog, Thanks very much for that and the explanation. everything is perfect only that I still cant change the transmssion to manual with clutch for H shifter, just auto/semi/manual sequential. If you have any suggestions on that. If not thanks for the kindness.

• Scratch that! I found my other brain. It works great now, all good. Thanks so much

• We all have our moments, Enjoy.