CSL Elite V2 brake loadcell pedal stopped working despite limited use

My CSL Elite V2 brake pedal started registering a ghost input at 10-20% without contact with the pedal and then a couple of days later, it stopped registering any input. I raised a ticket on May 19 and got an email response on June 6 to troubleshoot, including resetting load cell kit and driver updates, which I completed but the pedal continues to be non-responsive. I've sent the necessary videos and have been following-up frequently with no response. Can anybody suggest how I can escalate it and get the replacement parts to fix. My gear is unusable currently

Comments

• Same shit happened to me, I have sent an rma request through their website the 29th of may and I haven't received a response yet.

• I've probably sent 7 follow-up emails on the original ticket but complete radio silence from Fanatec. it's painful to see the slow response time and lack of value placed on customer grievance. All I need is for them to ship the replacement parts.

• I am disappointed that the fault ticket I made about my v2 CSL elite pedals on the 18th of June still hasn't been replied to.

Is there a spare part that I can purchase?

I am hating the experience so much that a youtube video seems most likely.

• I had the same problem occur in April. Sent in a support ticket and got an instant automated response that they had received the ticket. But then I had to wait about 2 weeks for a first actual response in which they told me to double-check everything that they had me check even before sending in the ticket in the first place. I did what they asked and then had to wait 4 weeks for the next response in which they very kindly informed me that they had sent the replacement part. It arrived a few days later but unfortunately the part in the package did not correspond with the part listed on the invoice that came with the package, so someone must have made a mistake while packaging in the warehouse. I obviously informed them of the mistake and then had to wait an additional 4 weeks before they responded again. Same thing, they very kindly apologized for the delay and simply said they had sent a new replacement part. It's currently July, exactly 3 months since I first had the issue, and I'm still waiting for that part, unable to use my rig. And according to the tracker the package has been sitting in a UPS facility about two hours from where I live for over a week.

In short, the customer service that I have got is fine - they have been nice, apologetic, and straight to the point. But the 4-week response time is completely unacceptable. And I'm sorry but I also have to add, I have had a lot of things delivered by different shipping companies and UPS is easily the worst of them.

• Update, my replacement load cell has arrived. It was an easy job to replace it, just undo 4 small bolts and put them back with the new part. The only slightly tricky bit was to get the cable routed under and through the pedal assembly, easier the more you disassemble first. Plugged it in to the computer and it worked straight away, just had to re-calibrate of course. Finally.