Fanatec repair problems

Hey, I need an advice regarding the repair of my club sport formula v2.5x wheel as I finally got the shipping label to their service centre after like 4 months of waiting, but I don't know with the current state of Fanatec if I should send it to them or not as I don't want to lose my stuff at least...its quite hard to make a decision when Fanatec is in insolvency...any help or experience appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• edited July 15

I'm from Czech Republic. I will share my experience. My Clubsport DD+ wheelbase had a squealing coil. I sent an email to technical support 4.6. On 17.6. I received an RMA number. I sent the wheelbase on 8.7. and the repaired one was delivered today 15.7. So completely satisfied with the speed.

• My experience so far is absolute oposite - faulty pedals, after four hours using the CSL DD base burned from inside. Got my RMA after more than week waiting, units sent, asked for money refund as I clearly have been given a USED unit with scratches on the shaft and no communication from Fanatec since. Absolutely ignoring me since, not even single answer to my refund requests. Will wait one more week before I can request refund from my bank.

I know it's kinda hard pill to swallow, but Fanatec is a bunch if scammers, there's a reason for them being in insolvency RN. I for example took the "L", admited I just probably lost €800, ordered BLDC motor and started building FFBeast as it's supperior to CSL DD and way cheaper anyways. Custom HAL pedals from E36 will follow.