gt dd extreme , cls elite v2 pedels and handbreake for sale.

A month ago i used most of my savings on my dream steeringwheel, but its now become my own private

nightmare. I am selling it now, because i havent been able to use it in any game yet, not even for a shoort moment. I been playing on a thrustmaster gt 300 rs for years without any problems, i am now 60 years old and wanted my last wheel to be a special treat for my self. For a full month now i have been installing, uninstalling, rebooting,trying to repaire drivers , witch by the way dont work eigther. I have spend countles hours on youtube and google looking for answers, no luck, no matter what i do the pc says no steeringwheel detected , but i am in the game and the steeringwheel in the car are turning when i turn my wheel, but nothing else are happening. Every time i try to install driver 455 my pc and wheel freeses up , so i have to disconnect them to start over, by the way the pc also is a brand new acer predator 3000 , worth a month pension.

Come on fanatec, How hard can it be, most other brands steeringwheel are pluk and play, not one big mess of drivers updates downdates and nothing is working.

I am so sad i could cry, all those money out of the window, i am just glad i still have my old thrustmaster, i wount be able to buy a new wheel for a loooong time, so shame on you fanatec, you need to up your game, and figure out how to make it simple, otherwise fanatec wont eksist in 2 years.

So if anyone is interested, give me a offer, please.

The sad dane.

Comments

• Markus TMarkus T Member

So you are really trying to sell a broken wheel base?

• Appears like it. Shame on Fanatec yes, but shame on you too!

• I hope you got sorted but if you didn’t, 455 has a bugs but if you backdate to 454 it may solve your issues. You can then update to 457 which also has issues where the wheel disconnects briefly on some bases. If yours base does this then go back to 454 and at least you can use the wheel. All being well there will be an update soon to fix the most major issues on the CS DD’s.