Impossible to submit support request

Hello,

Has anyone been able to submit a support request recently? I have been desperately trying to submit a ticket since last week for my two month-old QR1 Lite, which just gave up while playing Assetto Corsa Competizione last week (a screw holding the plastic collar came loose and the whole thing went sideways, and it's impossible to screw it on back straight). And before the smartasses get here, no I did not over-tighten it ;)

Anyway, I keep getting the error message "Please enter a message and a subject" even though all fields of the form are filled in. I tried with different browsers, via my smartphone, but to no avail.

Is there any other way to reach Fanatec? I tried the German phone number but they've shut it down. Maybe an actual email address?

Thanks!

Comments

• See this info that they want to hide - not on the front page of the website is it!

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/31421/fanatec-are-bust-insolvent-dead-in-the-water-weve-wasted-out-money#latest

• Marc RoriveMarc Rorive Member
    edited July 26

Man, do you spend your days waiting for new discussions to pop up on the Fanatec forum so that you can post the same crap over and over again? Do you have any hobbies? This is not helping at all...

If anyone else has any actual, concrete and helpful info to share, thank you.

• I guess I'm talking to myself here, but unfortunately I am still encountering the same issue and cannot submit a support ticket despite trying with 3 different browsers, via my phone and on another computer :(

I even tried contacting Fanatec through Facebook Messenger but got a nice automated message saying that in case of issue, I should create a support ticket 😭

So if someone from Fanatec does pass by here once in a while, here is a copy of the message I just sent since I cannot create a support ticket, you don't have an email address for support, and you do not answer your phone. May someone from the company read it soon...

---------------------------------------------

Dear Fanatec, I am sending you one last message hoping that you will actually answer it.

I am still unable to submit a support ticket. I have posted on your forum but no one from your company seems bothered to help via that channel either. There is no email address you can be contacted at, and no one answers when I call the phone number on your website apart from an automated message.

This is not how you treat your customers after they gave you their hard-earned money, unless you are going out of business, and in this case you should be suspending sales operations until you found a way to keep the company afloat!

If I do not have a reply within 24 hours, I will be contacting PayPal and/or my credit card company and request a charge back.

It is a shame as I think your products are fantastic, but I shouldn't have to spend more money than I already have to replace a part that failed after less than 2 months of use. Now I'm just left with a 500 EUR paperweight...

• Some people had issues submitting support tickets with media attached, other than that I have no clue! There are some older posts about people having the same issue which may have some better idea as to what to do, might be worth a look :)

• Thanks Chris for your reply. I did read other topics on this forum before I created this one, and of course did try without attaching media. Unfortunately it's not working.

I can see that my FB Messenger message has been read, but until now nothing from Fanatec. Let's see if they react by end of day...

• Fingers crossed for you, only other thing I could suggest is trying a different browser. Some people also were saying Firefox wouldn't allow them to submit support ticket. If all else fails I believe their support email address is e-support @ fanatec.com

Good luck!

• Thanks again! I tried with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, as well as via Chrome on my phone. None worked for some reason. Anyway, if my Messenger message was read by Fanatec, the least they could do is at least acknowledge that they are following up on the issue. I'm not asking to be put "first in line" as far as support goes; I'm just asking for them to confirm how I can submit a support request if the website form is not working.

I'll try the email address but I'll still open a communication line via PayPal. It is not acceptable that in case of problem with the form, the only way to be able to get in touch with them is to go via their forum and hope that some other user can provide their contact info. They should be displaying the support email address on their website, especially since they're not picking up the phone either...

• Took over three months to get a response from Fanatec support re by flakey DD+ Extreme rim. No problem with wheelbase- just an intermittent switch on the rim. Finally, after repeated meaningless emails telling me to update my firmware & drivers (which I did) they issued an RMA for my entire DD+ extreme bundle. Given the eons-long wait other users have reported, I have no faith I'd get my WB back in this lifetime, if at all. I've therefore concluded I'll just chalk this up to a bad purchase decision from a company that has proven itself worthy of failure, as Endor's bankruptcy announcement has amply demonstrated.

Fanatec doesn't give half a crap about their customers. Once their orders are placed and their bank cards are charged, they don't really care😡.

• I Have a same problem... impossible to submit support request... for me shifter

I tried all browsers, with or without media, little or much character... nothing to do, "please enter a message and a subject"

I thank FANATEC which allows all these customers to develop their resistance to frustration