FANATEC® joins the CORSAIR® family!

2»

Comments

• I was concerned when the insolvency came but now I know Fanatec will survive and prosper again, everybody know the products are good and for sure everything else will be improved. Good luck to you all in this new chapter!

• does this mean the qr1 might come back into stock?

• Hard to say. They ARE in the process of phasing out the qr1 though. A statement on this from Fanatec would help make things clearer. We don't really know what stage they're at regarding this.

• I am so happy that Fanatec was saved!

I wish all of you a happy relationship and best of luck!

Also I will be happy to see a calendar for future changes is there is one.

BR Csaba

• I'm very pleased Fanatec will continue and hopefully thrive. One suggestion: Stop selling Podium level wheels and hubs with a QR1 by default. You're selling $600 wheels with an obsolete QR. Ask an engineer if you don't believe me.

• I need help!!!

my wheel was set for repair and received at the repair facility last Tuesday oct.1 .

no communication from support even though I have replyed 3 times to the email chain.

So frustrating this is the only wheel I have and can't play please HELP!!!!

• I just want to know when I can go to micro center and buy Fanatec

• Here in Canada we're very happy to see Corsair as the new owner of the Fanatec brand.

WHat we are really hoping for is for Corsair to bring Fanatec products to local shops in Canada (in-stores and online) so we can buy the products without worrying about astronomical fees for imports or at least a way to know the full price beforehand.

I know a lot of friends/family members waiting on buying Fanatec products but they would greatly prefer to buy them from a local shop (or even Amazon).

Cheers!

• When will customer service start answering inquiries and help? Fanatec has one of the worst customer service teams I have ever encountered and is also rude. Based on the cost of these systems, and the fact it's a total waste of money (which I am ok with), your customer service should be excellent without question. I have asked 4x why my firmware will not update. I have a very expensive system that I don't need to brick. Can I get a reply here regarding the timeframe for these issues? I hope this is a fundamental change for the better.