Clubsport Shifter Shaft Sheared inside thread

Samuel HoffSamuel Hoff Member
edited October 9 in Fanatec Other

Hi, as the title says my shifter shaft decided to shear the isnide thread completely out and now is unusable because I can not put a shaft on it. Does anyone know how I can get into contact with Fanatec or purchase a new shaft. The base itself is good to go but the shaft is legitmately sheered the threading on the bottom so it will no longer connect. Fanatec please help me so I can get back to using this amazing shifter.

If anyone has a link to where I could buy a replacement please put it below. I really don't want to have to go buy another shifter.

Thanks,

Samuel Hoff

Comments

• Raise a support ticket from within your account in the webshop.

You should be able to see your products, and use that to raise the ticket. Make sure you get an auto reply email or it wouldnt have been created

• The only issue si due to when i purchased it I have since moved on from that email (was a school provided one from highschool) so now I don't have any access to my receipt of it and also cant show I purchased ti except that I have the product and the original box. I know i purchased it directly from fanatec during 2020.