I am really worried about the status of my RMA

Hey, just wanted to know if anyone else was going through similar...

August 26th I sent back my faulty base, Fanatec support then said that they wanted my boost kit as well, and I guess I didn't find that clearly in the instructions, they claimed they wanted it to find the root cause of the problem I was having.. Very well, although my 5nm boost kit did not even give me 2nm worth of force at all times and constantly cut off despite checking all sofware side and all tests suggested. But, fair enough.

So they say send the boost kit, however do not send a shipping label, claiming I can use the one I've already used, fair enough, I doubt it, but I try anyway. They turn me back saying I need new shipping label, so I immediately tell fanatec.

Fanatec doesn't respond for 20 days, oct 2nd they finally respond, I ship it the same day.

I notice in the Fanatec RMA however, that they are now talking about a refund instead of a repair, I am anxious now as I was told this whole time I was getting a repaired and working base, and now they've seemingly gone ghost again..

However I understand they have a lot of people and a "significant backlist," as they have said multiple times, but despite this I still can't help but feel really worried if I will ever be getting my base back...

I just want to know if I am still getting my repair or if they are now trying to avoid that entirely because of their conditions...

by saying refund instead it makes me feel that this may be the case, and it makes me worried as I only want to race again..

I am hoping to find some help or clarification, if anyone has a similar experience please let me know. Thank you.

Comments

• edited 1:35AM

Adding my sympathies here as well. I just had my CS DD wheel base brick up yesterday and now starting this process too. I have a support ticket but no response. Do they initiate your RMA through the support ticket and it takes a week for responses?