Another endless RMA

Hello everyone,

In September, the throttle on my CSL DD stopped giving any kind of signal, the brake did detect it perfectly, but the accelerator did not.

I created an RMA and it took them 5 days to respond, so far so good, they told me directly to send my pedals for review and they attached the shipping label.

I sent my pedals the next day, but I did not receive an automatic email that they had been received.

I asked about my pedals about 5 days after sending them and they confirmed that they had arrived and that they were being checked.

A week later they told me that they worked perfectly for them, so the fault could be in my CSL DD base. They gave me the choice between returning the pedals and having me test them again, or the option recommended by them, to send them the base, so that they could test the pedals with the base to see if the fault was reproduced.

I replied to them the same day that I preferred to send the base, so that they had the complete equipment and could correctly diagnose the fault. I asked them to arrange the sending of my base.

I have not received a response since then, I have already sent them 4 more emails, complaining about what is happening with my case, why they are not responding to me, but they still do not tell me anything. A clear case of ghosting.

And I am still waiting for a response, I am already considering how to file a complaint, since it does not seem normal to me that it has been more than 20 days since their last email and they are not solving the problem or informing me of the situation.

Comments

• Sadly, 20 days seems "normal" in Fanatec land.

I also have a feeling that every time you send a new email..you get sent out to the back of the queue, so it pushes a response out even longer...

It is such a frustrating system.. currently for me, support will ask me a question, I responded immediately and then it's about 7 days until they respond with yet another question 🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️..

Endless circle