MY ORDER IS PROCESSED DAYS AGO AND STILL WAITING MY TRACKING NUMBER

HELLO

I just want to know where is my order because is finally processed !!!!! days ago and I didn't receive my tracking no. I sent an I mail but no response..

😟 im beginning to worry...

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

It can take a couple of days for the first scan in shipment to show. It is also possible that your order has shipped without a scan showing. processed and shipped are different status. Processed means the order is complete from Fanatec and awaiting shipment. I would not worry as this is quite normal with the current scenario.

• Thank you for your answer Joseph

that means that UPS didn't receive the order yet? because as far as I know the moment they receive the order they will give the tracking no. to fanatec and then they will email it to me

• Yeah mine was 4 days before I got tracking info.

• i recevied my tracking number by USPS but when me track all of 3 on 3 tracking number on the tittle he said Pre-Shipment

June 20, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

LA MIRADA, CA 90

• I ordered 7 days ago and still nothing other than processed on screen, no tracking number or anything. I emailed but showing it can take up to 7 days for them to reply back? I would just like to know where my wheel is.

• lol don't expect a reponse anytime soon. Been emailing since May prior order. And june 09th is when I sent them more, when they switched my ETA.

They responded in 3 days to the wrong email saying how my attached email had no processed order, email from correct;.. Yea, if you would answer would be great...

• Well I ordered on June 15th. All parts came in today. june 23rd. Guess website not updating. Just says processed and never recieved tracking number. Everything came in and looks good.

• My order came yesterday after 10 days that was processed (means the payment clear and the staff ready in the warehouse for shipment)....

the tracking number I received a day before from UPS and from fanatec the day I receive the order.....

at the end everything came and I just still looking them like a kid......😀

• Hello again..

I just open my new products.. i try to turn on the csl elite base but nothing....

I realize that the power supply unit doesn't give power to the wheel base...

The light of the power supply is off....

Im afraid that i have to wait again all this period for fanatec to send me another power supply unit...

Is just unbelievable 😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited June 2020

Sorry to hear that Koustas. Have you tried other outlets? You can also try completely disconnecting any connections to the base, unplug power from the wall, wait a few seconds and try only connecting the power to the base first, then wall. See if that helps. If not, unfortunately you will need to contact support for a power supply.

[Moderator]

• maxime marcelmaxime marcel Member
    edited June 2020

tomorrow is shipping day, if it says that on 17 June I received a response that it tells me my last payment it has been confirmed and the money accepted by paypal and that we send the object the 26 not before that so let's go tomorrow I would like to be the case i does my purchase on 4 june so my patience are :O

• Omg paid de forza bundel.

And yes its delayd again 😱😱😱😱

30 july. Its 2 long 2 wait

• yes my package are Status

In-Transit

June 30, 2020 at 4:04 am

Departed

TORONTO, CANADA , and driver was on free day because today 01 was canada day

• MY SHIPPING IS NOW ON CANADA USPS IS NOT DELIVREY ON CANADA I THINK yes he will deposit my transit on an depot but now who will be take my tracking i dont know who , anyone bought it from canada close to montreal and was deposit on toronto pearson international

• I have had the exact same issue with brand new csl elite power supply that came last week. Who knows maybe there was a faulty batch?