ClubSport Shifter/Handbrake connection

Hey everybody,

I'm currently using a T500rs with a G25 shifter and I'm planning to upgrade my gear, starting with the ClubSport Shifter and Handbrake. Wheel and pedals will be for later.

I've seen vids showing how to mount the shifter and handbrake together, but none that mention connecting them. Can you plug the handbrake into the shifter and plug the shifter to the PC via a ClubSport USB adapter? Or do you need an adapter for each?

Cheers! 

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    There is only one port on the Shifter. You need to use the Clubsport USB Adaptor to connect each product.
  • Thank you, Joseph.
  • Added fanatec handbrake to podium dd1 and clubsport v3i connected to podium via 3.5 and rj12 to podium, calibrates in pc driver shows up in iracing when i try to test it says controls need to be calibrated go back pedals not calibrated.  Calibrate pedals again try to test says controls need to be calibrated so on and so forth.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Which mode are you running the DD base Comp v2.5 or PC?

Does it work fine in other games?

• Which mode are you running the DD base Comp v2.5 or PC?

Does it work fine in other games?

pc mode, I think it is working now . I switched connection of handbrake to pedals and changed to auto mode instead of manual, then unchecked  global settings in iracing. I haven't had a chance to try it but just a minute but so far so good.