Mclaren GT3 Steering wheel on F1 2019 Xbox One issue

Hi! I have an issue with my steeringwheel when playing F1 2019. I was using the clutch on the steeringwheel and then when I played my first race online, for some reason it moved the binding to the clutch on the pedals. And I haven't changed anything in the setup and I have checked all the bindings and tried resetting the wheel and everything. Anybody know what the issue could be and how I can change it back? After this happened it moved the binding for the accelerator and brake to the clutch on the steeringwheel and I can't bind the clutch to the clutch... if that makes any sense..? Best regards and thanks in advance!

Comments

• i had the same yesterday with my logitech g920 on xbox. in mp, my clutch changed to the pedals! i completely missed my start of course.

I was hoping its an issue on the steering wheel cause tomorrow i install my dd1 and mclaren gt3 steering wheel, but afther your comment, it seems its a bug in the game i think.

• If anyone has a set of Fanatec Mclaren GT3 rim button caps which you get with the wheel and you don't want I'm after some, give me a shout please..
  • I just want 6 xbox one buttons cover. Thanks, I search eveywhere but didnt found :(