aaron  walleraaron waller Member
edited July 2019 in Off Topic
I’ve recently ordered the CSL elite F1 bundle which was currently on pre order at the beginning of June and was told it should be shipped 11/7/19 but I’ve had another email saying it’s now been delayed again until the end of July. I was originally purchasing this to get to grips with until I bought a DD wheelbase but after waiting this long I’m thinking I should just get a DD instead. Basically what I am asking you guys is; is should I just hang on and wait for it to come or should I cancel the whole thing and get a DD? Thanks in advance
Sign In or Register to comment.