Should I upgrade my driver and firmware - DD1 F1 PS4

Hi

Currently I am on driver version 334, wheel base firmware 651 and wheel base motor firmware 29.
I am not experiencing any issues, so I would like to know if I should update to driver version 335 and upgrade the wheel base firmware 653 and wheel base motor firmware 30?

I have no idea what is fixed or added to the latest driver version and firmware and I don't want to "fix something that ain't broken".

I saw a forum post that someone mentioned Project CARS 2 had a better force feedback to it with the beta driver version 336 and wheel base firmware 656. How can I download that? Is it possible to downgrade wheel base firmware, wheel base motor firmware and steering wheel firmware if needed?

Comments

• If you want to update, I suggest to go straight to Beta Driver 340 (or wait until a new final driver).
    However, if you use CSP connected to the base the Brf option is slightly bugged in driver version 334 so yes, an update would indeed just give you benefits (as always with new driver and firmware versions).
    FFB is unchanged in both driver versions, thats only placebo if someone feels a difference.
  • If you want to update, I suggest to go straight to Beta Driver 340 (or wait until a new final driver).
    However, if you use CSP connected to the base the Brf option is slightly bugged in driver version 334 so yes, an update would indeed just give you benefits (as always with new driver and firmware versions).
    FFB is unchanged in both driver versions, thats only placebo if someone feels a difference.
    What does this mean the brf is slightly bugged, is this noticeable, how does it present and does it effect 335 users?