Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• anyone on here figure out how to use the handbrake with forza and the v3 pedals? cant seem to figure it out...

• Handbrake still don't work with FM5 nor with PCars I thought!
  • edited August 2015
    Handbrake still don't work with FM5 nor with PCars I thought!
    How does it not work? I have my handbrake connected through my CSP v3 and works a charm in pCARS (pedals connected through USB though, so not the same as on console guess).

Did you check on a PC in the Fanatec driver that the handbrake is working? Did you try and assign the handbrake in the Controls menu?
  • XOne Remco...not pc.
  • XOne Remco...not pc.
    I know, so I specifically asked to test on a PC for troubleshooting purposes ;)
  • XOne Remco...not pc.
    I know, so I specifically asked to test on a PC for troubleshooting purposes ;)
    i tested it on pc and the results i was getting were strange. not consistent at all... 
  • Gage,

Could you be more specific than strange? What exactly happened when you tested the handbrake? Thanks
  • And try it, like Remco says. Once with all hooked to the base, and once with the pedals connected to your pc with USB connector.
  • Antoine as they are brand new I personally would send them back for repair, or if I knew the problem part, request parts to effect the repair myself.

Off topic but,  I bought into pCars back in 2011 and the existing bugs were definitely not the fault of the beta testers. There was many design changes and things added in and it became a huge project. Many things were cut due to time running out and unfortunately with such a huge amount of code bugs remained such that if the game was waiting to release bug free it would never have happened because of the costs. Really you cannot compare software and hardware testing equally, those with experience in coding know that.

If the rumble motors were an added option I would not have even bothered to purchase that option because to me they add very little. With buttkickers and an accuforce wheel running via simcommander / simvibe there is more than enough vibration and rumble through my rig. But nonetheless for people without such tactile hardware, for their racing / gaming rig, this rumble may be a great addon and as such should perform to spec and probably Fanatec are working on that right now prior to the mass release of the csp v3 come 31 August .... we hope !
    Although I've never done any coding in my life I have friends in the video game industry so I'm aware what goes into making a game. This is exactly why I passed on pCars and I'll leave it at that.

But that wasn't my point. I don't want to open the can of worms again but if you reread my comments you'll see the point I was making about beta testing. It's not what you're pointing to.
  • [-X ^#(^ :-? :-SS b-( ~X( :-B
    You use your pink iPhone for that? Sorry had too.
    You use your pink iPhone for that? Sorry had too.
    Ok JS #2 ....Haaa ...Pink Blue Red Ranbow dont matter... Long as it works. Pink is Macho its just the perception of the color that Varys...Edgar Allen Poe, The Tell Tale Hart??? Hhhmmm.... LOL Aaah ha ha haaa(Evil Laugh)
  • Is there a embargo on CSP v3 reviews? Some have had them for a couple of weeks now and all I have seen is 2 30 sec. videos showing brake travel and 1 unboxing video. It would be nice to have some hands on impressions.
  • Is there a embargo on CSP v3 reviews? Some have had them for a couple of weeks now and all I have seen is 2 30 sec. videos showing brake travel and 1 unboxing video. It would be nice to have some hands on impressions.
    Same here, keep looking still nothing
  • Are these worth upgrading to from V2s with a Mugen shock mod?  Do you feel any benefit from the dampers or are they just a gimmick?
  • Are these worth upgrading to from V2s with a Mugen shock mod?  Do you feel any benefit from the dampers or are they just a gimmick?
    Nobody knows. Its a big old secret and aint anybody talking.  
    :-w
  • The dampers aren't sold yet...they ship by the end of this month!
  • And that's when the last of my stuff arrives. I'm not changing FW until then. Everything is working now on my CSW v2 and Universal hub on the Xbone with FM5. So I'm not changing the FW until I get the v3 pedals. Then, I guess I'll deal with it. Or, maybe by then the bugs will be eradicated. Fingers crossed.

• Got an email today that my pedals and damper will be here on weds. I had a 8/31 shipping date.
  • edited August 2015
    My V3 Pedals will be here Wednesday!!! Yeeeah!!!
  • Mike MoormanMike Moorman Member
    edited August 2015

• Same here my V3 pedals arrive on Wednesday. Good thing someone will be home all day although the deliveries are usually after I get home from work.
  • Same here my V3 pedals arrive on Wednesday. Good thing someone will be home all day although the deliveries are usually after I get home from work.
    Daniel, where are you from USA or Europe?
  • I'm in Canada. My ship date still shows 8/31. And no early email. Bewaa.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Got my ship notice yesterday! Just waiting for the tracking number. Originally Aug 31 date.
    Daniel, where are you from USA or Europe?

USA eastern time zone, Michigan
  • Anyone in Europe With date 31-08, already received te anticipation e-mail?
  • Nope! in Japan it's actually in stock now.
  • edited August 2015
    My First few Hours using The v3 Pedals and they are Great!!!
    Ive been using the V1 pedals with Stiffer Gas, Brake and Clutch Springs so I've been Very Happy with my V1 pedal Feel... The V3 Pedals feel Very Smooth Much Smoother than My V1 pedals... There Have been Definite improvements made to the Pedal clearance tolrances Very Little to No L/R Wiggle!!!

The Biggest Selling Point for me with he V3 pedals was the 12bit Resolution IE:1024 points of Movement when connected to wheel - VS- V1 & V2 8bit Resolution 256 points of movement when conncted to the wheel... This is a huge Improvement!!!
    I always Drive with No Assist so Thottle Feathering is second nature to me... because of that it will take more time for me to get used to the Extra throttle that is available due to Finer Throtte Control... I Notice it Now but my Throttle Control Muscle Memory has to change to get Maximum benfit because i find my self Now Throttle Feathering more than i Need to.

Now when it Comes to Braking the 12bit Resolution (1024 points of Movement) is Clearly Noticable and very Easy to get Used to!!! You can Late Brake with ease and maintain Total Control at all times.... i Havent even tweeked with the brake adjust knob or Settings and the New Brake Design is allready having a .500 impact on one of my best times!!! The Brake Pedal is Firm and responsive Right out of the Box Even with out any personal Fine tuning... WOW!!! Really Nice.

The Clutch is Good also Much Smoother than i thought it would be and Still Has a posiive Shift or Chutch Snap feel.

I took out the Red pedal plate Screws and used my V1 pedal plate Screws... Im Not to Crazy about Red.
    I aslo added my Grimey Dog Clutch Extention... I Hate Squeezing both feet on the Pedal plate it seems soo Small when you have Big Feet... LOL

The V3 pedals are a Game Changer!!!