Fanatec Driver 222 Beta released (Windows10)

Comments

• joe rugojoe rugo Member
    edited September 2015
    I wonder how much Ford paid Turn 10 to build the much grip into the 2017 GT ..... let's see , if I stop buying more Fanatec gear , and save that money how long will it take me to save the 400K needed to buy one??? hmmmmm.   Oh and you might try turning the in game dead zone down a bit as well.    I normally used the SEN @ 270 [lazy hands]  on the wheel but after reading the Forza link that Joseph provided I am testing different setting..
  • 226 states CSP v3's support the e-brake now but it still won't work on my v3's connected both to wheel or directly to pc
    Working fine on my side. What firmware are your CSP v3s on now?
  • 226 states CSP v3's support the e-brake now but it still won't work on my v3's connected both to wheel or directly to pc
    Working fine on my side. What firmware are your CSP v3s on now?
  • TOLD YOU SO... <:-P
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    So I tried a few new settings this morning on PCars. I turned down all the deadzones/sensitivities except wheel to 0. The gas and brake feel much more natural. I will post my latest settings so you guys and gal can try out. I would like your feedback if you do.

Grimey I tried your settings again and it's good but worried it will destroy my wheel. 
  • What System PS4 or XB1???
  • edited September 2015
    You Can Turm Down the In Car FFB Master Scale/Sop Master Scale ... or you can Reduce the FOR Setting on the Wheel...
  • Joseph only has XOne FOR NOW...LOL
  • I just opened and Indtalled PCars to XB1... I will Make adjustments to the Tweek for.PCars For XB1.
    I just Finished Moving My Funky Switch to the Right side of the Hub... It came with.it on the Left Side... Me No Like Dat...LOL
    Joseph only has XOne FOR NOW...LOL

I need to buy my RSeat so stop trying to get me buying a PS4 ;P
  • Joseph only has XOne FOR NOW...LOL

I need to buy my RSeat so stop trying to get me buying a PS4 ;P

:))
    Antoine can you add wheels to the RSeat RS1? 
  • Underneeth the frameyou mean ? Yes, I've done that to. I placed 4 furniture wheels under it (40 kg carry weight per wheel) in stead of the in package supporters
    Underneeth the frameyou mean ? Yes, I've done that to. I placed 4 furniture wheels under it (40 kg carry weight per wheel) in stead of the in package supporters
    Cool because it would have to be mobile or my wife will kill me with that permanently in the HT room LOL. So many decisions as I want to buy the RS1, Clubsport Shifter and Dampers. When will it ever end? 

• edited September 2015
    ***Note i Drive in Car View with Camera Shake on at Default Setting...The Camera Shake and Wheel FFB Syncs Nicely...I suggest turning Camera Shake on so what you see is in Sync with what you feel in the wheel***

My PCars Settings work on XB1 Exactly as they do on PS4  PCars.... What settings are you using???
    Im on V#009  

Set Pedal Dead Zones set to taste... I use
    Sat 50%
    Dead Zones 0
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Speed 0
    Controller filtering sensitivity 0
    Damper saturation  0
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Controller input 3
    Advanced On
    Soft Steering Damping On
    Wheel Visual Filtering On
    Opposite Lock Help Off
    Force Feed back *** 25***
    RPM Gear Yes
    Tire Force 98% 
    Per Wheel Movement 0.00
    per wheel Squared 0.00
    Wheel position Smoothing 0.00
    Dead zone removal range 0.00
    Dead zone Removal fall Off    Move full Left then 5 Clicks Right
    Linkage Scale 0.00
    Linkage Stiffness 1.00 ( i just leave it there the range is 0 so it has No Effect just leave it )
    Linkage damping 0.00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Relative Adjust Gain   0.98
    Relative adjust Bleed  0.15
    Relative adjust Clamp 0.92
    Scoop Knee 0.70
    Scoop Reduction 0.15
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Soft Clipping(Half input) 0.00
    Soft Clipping(full output) 0.00
    Menue spring 0.25
    Low Speed Spring Coefficient  XB1~~> 0.25     PS4~~~> 0.75      (Edit: i think im going to use 0.75 on XB1 also)
    Low speed Steering saturation 1.00
    Steering gain 1.00

use the same in car settings from my PDF until i make a new PDF

http://www.fanatec.com/forum/uploads/FileUpload/2b/744d2629947b5574cd06cc231fb0c7.pdf
    So I tried a few new settings this morning on PCars. I turned down all the deadzones/sensitivities except wheel to 0. The gas and brake feel much more natural. I will post my latest settings so you guys and gal can try out. I would like your feedback if you do.

Grimey I tried your settings again and it's good but worried it will destroy my wheel. 

My PCars Settings work on XB1 Exactly as they do on PS4  PCars.... What settings are you using???
    Im on V#009  

Sat 50%
    Dead Zones 0
    Speed 0
    Damper saturation  0
    Controller input 3
    Advanced On
    Soft Steering Damping On
    Opposite Lock Help Off
    RPM Gear Yes
    Tire Force 98% 
    Per Wheel Movement 0.00
    per wheel Squared 0.00
    Linkage Scale 0.00
    Linkage Stiffness 1.00 ( i just leave it there the range is 0 so it has No Effect just leave it )
    Linkage damping 0.00
    Scoop Knee 0.70
    Scoop Reduction 0.15
    Menue spring 0.25
    Low Speed Spring Coefficient  XB1~~> 0.25     PS4~~~> 0.75      (Edit: i think im going to use 0.75 on XB1 also)
    Steering gain 1.00

I'll plug them in and try. What are your CSW settings?
    edited September 2015

These are my latest tweaks for PCars.

Wheel Settings

Sen: Aut

FF: 100

Sho:80

ABS: 100

Lin: off

Dea: off

Dri: 0ff

For: 40

Global settings

Deadzones 0

Sensitivity 0 (except steering 50)

Speed sens: 0

Controller filtering sen: 0

Damper saturation: 0

FFB: 40

Input Mode: 3

Advanced: On (opp lock off)

Calibrate FFB screen.

TF: 48

Deadzone RR 0.01

Deadzone RF 0.01

Linkage scale 0.00

Linkage stiff: 1.00

Linkage damp 1.00

Relative adjust gain: 0.81

Relative adjust bleed: 0.15

Relative adjust clamp: 0.96

Scoop knee: 0.60

Scoop red: 0.18

In car/pit box FFB settings. 

Master scale: 36

Fx: 80

Fy: 20

Fz: 120

Mz: 70.01

Arm Angle: 1500

Fx smooth 10

Fz smooth 10

FFB body and Sop screen.

SoP scale: 30

SoP lateral: 160

SoP diff scale: 180

• edited September 2015
    Im on V#009  

Sat 50%
    Dead Zones 0
    Speed 0
    Damper saturation  0
    Controller input 3
    Advanced On
    Soft Steering Damping On
    Opposite Lock Help Off
    RPM Gear Yes
    Tire Force 98% 
    Per Wheel Movement 0.00
    per wheel Squared 0.00
    Linkage Scale 0.00
    Linkage damping 0.00
    Scoop Knee 0.70
    Scoop Reduction 0.15
    Menue spring 0.25
    Steering gain 1.00

I'll plug them in and try. What are your CSW settings?
    on wheel settings Sen Auto, FFB 75 , Sho 100, Lin Off , Dea Off, Dri Off, FOR 100, Spr 100, Dpr 100, ABS and BrF 30 or to your taste.

Pliug The Settings in Evactly as i posted them!!!  yes ***25*** in game FFB!!!

use the in car settings from the v#009 pdf

http://www.fanatec.com/forum/uploads/FileUpload/2b/744d2629947b5574cd06cc231fb0c7.pdf

Edit: I Tried Auto FFB using My Global.Settings and it Feels Great!!! You want Power Set your on wheel FFB to 100!!! You want Finess Set the Wheel FFB to Auto.
    *** You Have to Plug the Global Settings in Exactly as i posted them***
  • Git Sum Git Sum Im Ready who want it on XB1 Pcars???
    How do you have FOR, SPR and DPR? That doesn't show on my options.

p.s I'll do some racing in about an hour.
  • edited September 2015
    How do you have FOR, SPR and DPR? That doesn't show on my options.

p.s I'll do some racing in about an hour.
    Your Right!!! im Using my same wheel settings from PS4!!! and those stettings are available on PS4.... the same Global and  FFB settings. 
     i didn't have time to make a new PDF do you have the Old v009 PDF Use the same in car settings it works and feel exactly like my PS4 pcars tweek... i see there are some settings i took for granted and the Defaults are Totally Different From PS4 Pcars... That.s probably why you ended up with a different or too strong FFB FeeI....I  typed in every setting as they should be...*** I have it set to 75 on PS4...im still deciding on the Low spring coefficient 25 ( Xb1 Stock setting) or  75 as i have it on PS4 ....    set it to your taste... these are the same settings from PS4 Game and wheel feels great!!! i think im using 65 to 75 i dunno yet

Use the in car FFB settings from the PDF until i make a new 1
    I do have those. Thanks bud.
  • edited September 2015
    Ok First time on XB1!!!  Ruff RGT-8 GT3  Stock/un-tuned ot Even areo added!!!  Watkins Glen GP 1:44.902!!!! I coulda went faster but I'm full of Paul Masson Brandy!!! LOL   put me at 96 on the Leader Boards.... I'm gonna Beat that when i sober up!!! LOL

Git sum Who want it???
  • edited September 2015
    Wow My PCars Globals are Great on XB1!!! I set the FFB on Wheel to Auto and it Felt Great Much Smoother than PS4 but Not Lacking Power.... I Still Had My in game FFB at 25.
  • Yeah, that's what I felt too. Huge difference in a positive way
  • Sounds like Pcars on X1 is improving nicely. Correct?
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited September 2015
    Ok First time on XB1!!!  Ruff RGT-8 GT3  Stock/un-tuned ot Even areo added!!!  Watkins Glen GP 1:44.902!!!! I coulda went faster but I'm full of Paul Masson Brandy!!! LOL   put me at 96 on the Leader Boards.... I'm gonna Beat that when i sober up!!! LOL

Git sum Who want it???
    I'll take that challenge ;)

PCars
    RUF RGT-8
    WGlen GP
    100% Stock

I'll have a pop at that :)
    Sounds like Pcars on X1 is improving nicely. Correct?

Yes and no!
    PCars still has serious matrix effect audio, slow motion, 15fps rear view mirrors, crashes a lot in multiplayer, lock you out of multiplayer, invisible walls etc... So while they are improving it with patches, it does looks worse than it did at launch, and still has some serious game breaking bugs.

It's not "bad" in fact it's very good overall, it just can be annoying when you want to race and end up spending your 1hr free time locked out, tuning FFB, hitting invisible walls ;) You can sometimes get out the rig feeling a little deflated. They are close to having the best racing sim on the market through if they keep investing time into it.

As a "racing" sim PCars is better than Forza, but as a game (fun/enjoyment/time spent playing bug/frustration free) Forza wins. Plus Forza in the rain looks and feels mind blowing good. Far better than PCars.

Between the two of them, I have a perfect sim :)

Patch 4.0 on PS4 looks very nice though ;)
    Controls & FFB
    • Steering wheel angle now reverted to always centering during pause / pits / menus / etc. An alternative fix is now implemented to prevent the jolting when un-pausing the game.
    • Fixed an issue where force feedback was still active when an AI team mate was driving the player’s car.
    • Fixed an issue where calibrating the pedals could at times cause the pedals to function incorrectly.
    • Logitech – updated pedal mappings for the G29 to match the latest hardware revisions.
    • Fanatec – added use of accelerator rumble on CSW Base v2.
    • Fanatec – CSR Elite 2nd dpad removed (as per SDK change); handbrake now works when attached to pedals via wheel base; added support for CSP connected via USB.
    • Fanatec – upgraded to SDK 1.6.1 – fixes reversing of the CSS shifter gear up / down sequential mode.
    • Fixed an issue with the Fanatec CSS connected via USB to the PS4, the wheel paddles stopped functioning.
  • edited September 2015
    Natalie i Posted My Settings For XB1 PCars you Should Have a Go at them.... Very Very Nice!!! If you want Power Crank your wheel at 100 FFB.... You want Finess Use the Auto FFB Feels Really Good. The same settings work PS4 and XB1 ...The XB1 Global Settings are Much Different than PS4.... I took it for granted that all the settings PS4 and XB1 were the same at Default Values they are Not... That is why Some were having problems using my Tweek on XB1....I Have Posted the Full List of Settings Now and left Nothing out this time... Plug them in as is and Enjoy!!!

Im Not Having any Problems with it Graphicaly or Crashing.o PS4 and i played online alot....its Not Yet Ctashed on me on XB1....Im Not getting FPS Slow down on PS4 either i Turned Down/Off some of the useless Graphics details IE: Global Spectacular irradience... Why do i wanna see your car Color Reflecting off the paint of my car... There are a Few Effects that while they may seem Nice they are just not Needed... My Car would be Dirt Dancing and Slam Dancing with walls trying to See the beauty of all that.
  • Haaa!!! Im enjoying my Hub and Xb1 PCars soo Much i took the Day Off From Work \:D/
    Today im Changing My Buttons around on the Hub :-B
  • Grimey, JUST change the connectors according to the Hub manual and the button caps....works A LOT easier !!