Fanatec Driver 381 Release Candidate for CSL, CSW and Podium Bases (all wheels)
Driver v381 changelog since v380
- 1" OLED Steering Wheel displays: BLI setting name now uses space more efficiently and is shown as "BRK LVL"
Podium Button Module Endurance:
- Fixed: Mouse Emulation reacts to steering
- Fixed: BME+CSWV2.5 XBOX-Button no longer triggers RB and is more responsive
- Fixed: MPS needs one position change to work correctly. MPS Position will now be sent when connecting/starting
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2:
- Fixed: Thumb Encoder Inputs inconsistent / missing. Adjusted PS4 Thumb Encoder handling, because detection was worse after last release.
- Fixed: Left Joystick Press not working if both clutch paddles are pulled
- Fixed: On PS4 Thumb encoders are swapped left/right
- Fixed: On CSL E WB+ the Xbox mode was available on mode change even with wheels that have no Xbox chip. (The XBO mode was not functional, just the available)
CSL McLaren GT3 Steering Wheel:
- Fixed issue of clutch paddles getting unwanted input in specific situations
Included Firmware Versions:
- CSW V1 Base : V680 (NEW)
- CSW V2 Base : V680 (NEW)
- CSW V2.5 Base: V680 (NEW)
- CSL E Base: V680 (NEW)
- CSL E Base PS4: V680 (NEW)
- PDD Base: V680 (NEW)
- PDD WQR: V6
- CSL/CSW Motor: V22
- DD1/DD2 Motor: V40
- McLaren V31
- RFORMV2: V38 (NEW)
- PHUB: V4 (NEW)
- PBME: V15 (NEW)
- After the driver installation or firmware update, it is possible that the wheel base is not shown in the device list anymore. If this is the case, launch the driver installation again and run the repair function.
- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving.
- If the Podium DD is put into COMP mode for the first time after driver installation a restart might be needed so the property page can get opened without an error message.
Download (only if you've read everything above!)
Please also take a look at the PDF instructions if you have questions or issues, there is a whole trouble shooting section and updating the firmware is explained step by step! The ChangeLog.txt included also summarizes previous updates which are not listed above.
Link to compatible FanaLab version:
How to report issues:
If you report a driver or firmware issue, please make cross checks:
- Update driver and FW separately to isolate an issue and find out if its caused by driver OR firmware.
- Which driver OR firmware does show the issue
- Which driver OR firmware does not show the issue
- Check if you can reproduce the issue again if you go back to the version which seems to have cause the issue
- Post the answers gathered from the questions above + a short description of the issue including the following information:
- Wheel Base Model (product ID): ...
- Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
- Driver Version: ....
- Base FW Version: ....
- Motor FW Version: ....
- Wheel FW Version: ....
- FanaLab Version: ....
- With driver related issues collect log files and zip them from C:\Users\Public\Fanatec Logs