New recommended FFB settings for GT DD PRO after GT7 Patch 1.15

2»

Comments

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their claim "Real driving simulator"? They should rename it to "Real armwrestling simulator". I'm so disappointed now. I liked 1.15 I liked I was able to feel the limit of the car in the corner. The exact moment, where your tyres are just on the edge. It was so nice to feel the cornering and playing with the throttle... I was never able to feel that before 1.15. And now it's lost. What a shame!

Did they hear about beta testing? How is even possible they launched a game with that shitty FFB. And they have LICENSED product which is having the worst FFB now. I don't have a nice names for them now :(

• Couldn't agree more. We're back to FFB that resembles a cheap toy again.

• I am so disappointed they went back to the old code. It feels so lifeless on most corners. All it needed was a minor tweak to the "Max Torque" slider, adding more strength levels. I played with the values to try and get closer to 1.15 but all it did was make this "bad" FFB code lighter.

It's not the end of the world but... sigh.

• For all of GT7 faults, broken FFB is really the worst of all for me because it actively ruins the enjoyment of the driving.

It feels like all the devs in PD that knew what they we're doing have left... it's still a great game, but how great could it be?

Fanatec are not being very helpful, they've taken a lot for money from us, and they are just pointing fingers at PD. But I bought the DD Pro from Fanatec because they advertise it for GT7:

"Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations."

That is simply not true. It's crap. It's not the end of the world, but they owe an explanation.

• Guys what are the recommended settings for the new 1.17 Update? Gr3-Gr4 😊

• Hey @Maurice

Are these still your reccomended settings on GT7 v1.27?

Thanks!