Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Good Morning,

I would like to get the update on the order #1935428 which I paid for on 11 Mar 2024 and tried to contact with support few times already using available channel but no response, please check the order. I bought the items which were on stock and accepted the information that delivery can take up to two weeks, but now it is over a month?

Gran Turismo DD Pro with Boost Kit 180 (8Nm)

• I placed my order on March 28, and It has been handed to UPS for delivery this morning (April 18).

Anyway as far as i have learned, It all depends on the availability of the items in your order. 😉

• ok so I'm not the only one here :) that's great.

I'm one of the more impatient people, it's irritating that I only have to wait a week, and I see that you have to wait up to two months. I placed an order on April 11, 2024, order number 1953535. The set seems quite cool to me because

1. CLS Elite McLaren GT3 v2,

2.ClubSort V3 pedals,

3.QR2

4. ClubSort DD for Xbox.

Of course, I paid immediately, I received the invoice, and the status was obvious: Handover to warehouse :) I sent 3 e-mails, because I wanted to add one steering wheel to the order before shipping, but there was no response, and of course there was no response to inquiries about the status of the shipment. I can see here that the company is very professional, it only makes me happy that I'm not the only one hehe. Maybe it's worth canceling the order, because when I read your information, even if they send the order, there is no guarantee that I will get what I ordered. Maybe you should consider giving up and buying something else ?

• Its April 2024 and it still this shit problem with your delivery, Fanatec team!

Order number: 1952525

9 Apr 2024 16:04:00

UPS Standard

Still no answers on my email, still no info on website, no sms, no any kind of info about my order

wtf

• Orderd on 20.03.2024:

• ClubSport Pedals V3
    • CSL Elite Lenkrad McLaren GT3 V2
    • CSL DD (8 Nm)
    • QR2
    • QR1 Lite Wheel-Side Availability date: 11.04.

waiting without sending e-mails to fanatec, keeping cool... yesterday all delivered (germany).

So I'm one of the happy persons they got the stuff in 4 weeks. So give them time to come back to there professional business. I think everyone will get there wheels,... but it needs time.

• Gary SGary S Member

I placed an order on 13th April. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like delivery time is about 4 weeks within the EU?

• edited April 18

for me... it depends on the Availability date on the positions in my order. it changed twice for the QR1 Lite Adapater. After that handover to UPS.

I did extra set up a second order cause auf the Availability date... so I get my order within 4 Weeks

ClubSport Pedale V3 Brake Performance Kit Availability date: May 17, 2024

ClubSport Pedale V3 Damper Kit

• delivery China-EU - 4-7 days

delivery EU-EU 9999 days???? realy Fanatec?

• Hi, I ordered the gt pro dd on April 9th and it is still in stock... My order is 1951825.could I have information about it?

• @Mirko

Probably not. Don't hold your breath.

• Hello,

My order #1926xxx stucked at handover to warehouse status since February 29.

No further information since that date.

My order contains :

• ClubSport DD+
    • CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
    • QR2 Wheel-Side
    • CSL pedals with loadcell kit

I need information.

• PedroPedro Member

Hello.

Even reading some of the comments above I am goin to try my luck... Fanatec Team. Status of the order #1953921 please.

It does not seem possible that a company like Fanatec takes this long to settle down and to answer to emails/ requests etc ...

Has any of you asked for refund? Does that work at least ?

Thanks

• Hi all, Placed order 04.15.2024 Stuck at hand over to warehouse....4-7 days is not realistic. Sent question on chat saw that it was open but after 5 min they closed the realtime chat again. Now it's only robotchat for 4 working days. Order is in stock sense it's been green ( in stock) on all the products. Please advise Fanatec.

• Hello! one more that joins the ship that we hope does not sink before receiving our orders, order placed April 13 (1954712)
    dd+ base, csl pedals with cell and a qr2, all in stock seeing that after a few days it did not go beyond the status "delivered to the warehouse" I checked the stock of everything and there was no longer a qr2 until April 30, of course impossible to contact There is no way to know if, despite having bought it when it was in stock, they will send it starting April 30...we only ask for information, thank you.

• I ordered on March 28, so far no news.

My order number is 1945903 for a value of 1600€ debited on the 29th with a guarantee period that starts before the product is sent.

• edited April 23

So many days in status HANDOVER TO WAREHOUSE, order 1952882, April 10th.

Automatic email answers doesn't help.

1350€ order is almost my monthly salary, not a joke.

When will you send?

• Order nr 1952785.

I ordered 10th april on 00:31.

i reveiced an email with your order is being proccessed 10th april 6:31 in the morging.

and that was the last time i heared from you. if i look in my acount is still says handover to the warehouse. its been 14 days now.

i email you multiple times but no response other then a automatic email.

when i ordered it it showed as in stock. and it stil does. en devilery 4-7 days. its been 14 days and i'm stil waiting.

if i don't receive my order with in next week i will do a paypal refund. since youre not living up on whats on your website.

• Hello Fanatec Forums,

i have ordered a Gran Turismo DD Pro (8Nm) Bundle with a QR2 Type-C Bundle on March 22nd 2024. I only got the e-mail that the order got transferred to your warehouse.

I wrote two E-Mails (that didn't really get replied to. You only sent me the it would take up to 5 days until i would receive a reply e-mail. Both are to this day unanswered), i tried to send a telefax, i dm'd you on Facebook and Instagram but didn't receive any replies at all. I can't reach you through phone.

What is the best way to reach you?

The QR2 Type-C bundle was in stock on March 22nd. When i checked today, it says it's on back order until June 11th...

I'm slowly losing my patience.

Just please reply to my e-mails and messages with info regarding my order, it would make it much easier.

• Gary SGary S Member

Is there anyone from Fanatec that can offer an update as to what is going on. I know there are issues behind the scenes...but this seems beyond comprehension. Has a hold been put on stock and inventory by creditors or....? I am just trying to understand the depth of what is going on because there has been no communication. This is no way to run a business. The customers are being patient, but Fanatec are behaving very poorly. An updated forum post or whatever would suffice, but silence is disgusting behaviour, I am sorry to say.

• Hello,

Order number : 1956767

You said Ships within 4-7 days but its not true at all.

Can you give information about the order pls ?

Thanks

• Buenas noticias amigos (creo) sigo sin tener niguna noticia por parte de fanatec pero con el número de orden mirando directamente en ups ,dicen que me lo entregarán el 2 de mayo, no dan ningún detalle de si ya lo han recogido o no pero al menos parece que algo avanza!!

• CONGRATULATIONS Fanatec, you've gave me a tracking number for UPS a week ago for an order placed in mid March. Now I've spent a week waiting for you to send my order to UPS. All you've done is create a label, cause that's soooo difficult to do. How long you gonna keep me waiting at this stage? Have you really packaged together my order? Or is this more lies to try and keep my custom?

• Hello,

My purchase order from 25 Nov 2023 (more than 5 months ago) has been with status "Handover to warehouse" for ever... Have not received it yet, and no feedback from Fanatec.

Order includes:

• CSL Elite Pedals V2
    • ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X
    • ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 V2
    • Podium Wheel Base DD1 QR2

When can I expect my order to be shipped Fanatec?

Have anyone in this forum able to cancel pending orders recently & receive the money back?

I'm really considering jumping off ship and buy from some other brand...

• Hello!

My order number is 1911856 . The problem is that I have placed my order on 3 Feb 2024 and still havent't received anything. On 5 Feb, I received an email that stated my order is delayed until 26 March. I waited, waited and waited. On 19 March I got an another email that said QR1 Lite will be available from 11 April. I again waited, waited, waited, waited and waited in the belief that my order will be ready to be delivered. But on 15. April, I have got an email that said "Due to a system error, your order data was not exported from our system to our warehouse. [...] your order will included in the next batch due for processing."

On 17. April, my status of order finally changed to "Handover to warehouse". But since then (17. of April !!) my order is still in that state, and I don't know anything about my PAID items like when they will be delivered, or even handed over to delivery. I don't have a tracking number, I have nothing, after I paid 700+ €.

I don't know after all that what can I believe from this comment, but hope I can get some update or THE ACTUAL PACKAGE.

Thank you in advance:

David Csizmadia

• I really wish I had carried out further investigations now prior to placing an order with Fanatec, the customer service is absolutely shocking, non existent.

Reading through all the others posts on this forum and the length of time it is taking for orders to arrive.

I committed to placing an order on the 15 Apr 2024, knowing that one of the items was on "Preorder: Availability date: Apr 30, 2024" fully expecting it to transfer to dispatch either on that day or the next (today). Oh how wrong was I and the more I read the worse it gets.

So now do I cancel the order and use the payment method to claw back the money and look for an alternative, or give Fanatec more time having paid for a product and not received.

As opening line, what is happening to Fanatec and the zero customer service, respond to questions, keep customers updated.

• @ David

I would suggest before cancelling, to see if you like what else is out there. If you don't, the decision is easy. As for myself, I'm with Fanatec all the way. Said from someone still waiting on my podium hub.

• @Don thank you for your reply.

I just wished that Fanatec customer service would respond to the questions and queries asked by their customers.

Spent a considerable amount of time researching the right product, which led me to place the order with Fanatec. Trouble is looking for alternatives either a considerable price increase in budget, or the likely alternative a wait of 2-3 weeks for estimated delivery, which was the same for Fanatec at order placement and no guarantees before I can finally say goodbye to the relic Logitech setup I currently have . 

• Hey Fanatec,

you mention on your website if stuff is in warehouse, you ship immediately. In order process you mention shipment will be done in 4-7 days.

My order is in status "handed to warehouse" since 25.04.2024. Order number 1960323.

No further info, no communication, no trcking code or other mail. What is wrong with you logistics? Normally the logistic processes are automated up to 75-95 percent. So this should not be a challenge for you to ship the stuff in time. Money is taken directely after pushing the "BUY" button in order form. The order is about 1400,- bucks and was availabe on stock.

Please give an update of the delivery situation. No communication or statement is kidding your customers. We all know how business work, but your business is really not sattisfying you customers.

It's the second time for me within 3 month that this happen.

• edited May 5

Hi, i had good experience with Fanatec. I placed order #1955208 [ DD CSL 8nm + universal hub v2 + alcantara wheel + CSL Pedals + CSL load cell + table mount - all with 4-7 availibility ] at 14.04 and received my package at 30.04 - after 2 weeks. Strange because on the website status is still „handover to warehouse” even as the package is already delivered - seems not update.