Housekeeping Update 2

Comments

• Fanatec Conflict Summary:

Fanatec, a major sim racing hardware developer, faces a critical internal conflict. The former CEO, Thomas Jackermeier, was ousted and the company may undergo a restructuring process (StaRUG) that could wipe out shareholder investments and benefit a new investment firm, Birkenstein Capital, with connections to Fanatec's current CFO.

Jackermeier, supported by key suppliers and creditors, opposes the restructuring and secured funding to ensure the company's survival. Concerns arise regarding Birkenstein's motives and potential impact on product quality and brand integrity.

The sim racing community is urged to raise awareness and support Jackermeier's efforts to protect Fanatec's future and prevent an unethical takeover.

• Just wanted to share my current status since I just recently ordered the McLaren bundle, looks like things are starting to shape up;

• ordered on April 29th (pm)
    • order processed on April 30th (am)
    • label created today (May 4th) according to FedEx

I live in California and the packaged is being shipped from Texas, if shipped on Monday, then should arrive Wednesday, hopefully…. So if all is on track then total time should be little over a week after placing order.

Hope this helps

• @Rene Gonzalez

Great to hear you have received your order in a prompt fashion. Not so lucky here in the UK, tbh I have a feeling they either hold orders to have larger shipments (cheaper?) or only ship to UK at certain times of the month. I’m really hoping I get a tracking number from UPS in the next few days 🤞

I only ordered a Loadcell brake and the 8Nm boost kit both 4-7 day shipping and that was 20th April.

• Hey guys, can someone give update?

I ordered the McLaren bundle on 27th of April 2024. They send me an Email on 29th of April 2024 that they got my order and now starting the process.

The bundle was availible 4-7 days. Didnt get any Tracking number and if i try to do it in ups.com with the reference number it doesnt work.

From germany btw.

• @mirhad Ilbraimoski

Bear with it and dont worry i order on 20th April and the shipping label was created on 3rd May. Its taking some time but it will come.

• edited May 6

Wish all these to be true soon.

• Chen LiweiChen Liwei Member

Total bullshit

My order 1848794 on 25 Nov 2023 ,

No receive anything so far

When my base breaks I will switch to another brand ,I wish you will lose all your customers and go bankrupt soon.

• Ordered 19th April, handover to warehouse for over a week now. And shipping stays inside of Germany it’s a disgrace how long it takes

• This strategy with reference number doesnt work for me does this mean Fanatec didnt gave it to UPS or is somthing wrong from my side. I did it like the others showed in those post.

Can someone help?

• Be patient guys, as I said i ordered on 29.04.2024 and today was the Day for me but just in half 🥲😅. They send the wheelbase with the qr1 lite and the table clamp. But steering wheel and pedals comming on friday 12.05.2024.

so happy 😊

• Im waiting for over a month now and still no update. Since the 30.04 it is in state: "Übergabe ans Lager", "Handover to the warehouse" in english.

No tracking number, no email, nothing.

My order:

04.04.2024 - 11:44:00 - 1949662 - UPS Express Saver - Übergabe ans Lager

• It seems like good news, on the back of the promise I decided to upgrade having held off with the delivery problems. I'm ok with being patient but if the delivery problems are not fixed as promised and I'm still sat waiting for my order in a few weeks I'll simply claim a refund (through my credit card if necessary) and will leave the fanatec ecosystem completely replacing it with Simucube which I can get next day sent from within the UK. The console compatibility is a great selling point, but won't outweigh the ongoing issues. I hope this is a transparent and honest post that things are improving

• Greg HeistGreg Heist Member

Hi Belma,

I'm glad to hear there is progress, but I am more than a little upset about the lack of responsiveness of customer service with respect to a sales-related issue I'm having.

I ordered a Podium Paddle Module on April 29 and paid using PayPal. I have a transaction ID and Merchant Order ID. Yet THERE IS NO INVOICE OR RECORD OF THIS PURCHASE in my account.

I've reached out twice via the website and tried to call the US offices of Endor and have gotten no reply.

Please advise. Thanks.

• I ordered the GT3 DD Bundle one week ago. I was pretty exited and because I couldn´t wait I installed and used the Iracing code from the promotion, cause I thought when I get my wheel I have everything settled and installed. BUT now I see that orders take so long. What do you guys think, will the 3 months free membership run out before i get my order? xD

• Hello, ordered CSL DD 5nm, P1 V2 wheel and CSL Elite V2 pedals on April 29th, processed/handover to warehouse on April 30th and today (May 10th) seems that my order has been sent! Found 3 packages on UPS tracking today by reference number and country/postal code, which seems correct since I ordered 3 items! Estimated delivery time is on Tuesday, May 14th, which is also correct based on shipping time from Germany to Poland. However, no e-mail from Fanatec or UPS that my order has been sent, can't check details of shippment because searching by reference number doesn't provide full tracking numbers - only messages on each tracking that it's "On the way".

• Hey

I ordered the CSL DD Ready2Race Bundle a week ago how long should i expect to wait till it gets shipped? i’m carefully considering cancelling the order and ordering a moza wheel, but then how long will i wait for a refund? can anyone help? It says “Handover to Warehouse” since i ordered…

• Ordered on the 15th April, CSL DD (8 Nm), CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2, QR2 Lite Wheel-Side, CSL Elite Pedals V2, QR2 Base-Side (Type-C). Knowing that the QR2 was on pre order for the 30th April.

Felt positive that on the 2nd May, order status changed on website to "Handover to warehouse" even after reading all the comments. Even though no email advising order change

Tried to contact Fanatec customer service 9th May asking for an ETA for dispatch, no response at all.

This customer service is shocking. Paid for equipment nearly a month ago, therefore raising dispute though PayPal to either refund or confirm items are actually going to be shipped. Seriously wished I had researched prior to placing order with Fanatec.

• I just found this blog thread, thank you for this update. I have patiently waited for almost a month but now that I see people receiving the same things I ordered after my order is a little irritating. My order is in process status. Like others I sent several emails but received no response so far - I was expecting a late response, but… no response at all?

Order done on Apr 22, all parts show in stock, no information.

• For those asking about status the stock system doesn't ever seem to show beyond "Handover to warehouse". All my orders as far back as 2015 have the same status.

When it ships, at least with UPS it usually gives a tracking number. I'm waiting on my order, which if ships this week will be about on target. I really hope it does ship this week. I'll give it the following week but after that I'll cancel the order and go with Moza or Simucube instead. Not worried about the refund if Customer Service don't answer I'll go through my credit card company. Note despite this post though, there still seems to be a week or two delay so the content of the blog was not really truthful

• ...as for me I had realized this already based on my previous purchases. If it was 'sent to warehouse' I would be a little more patient.

However, the thing is my order for example is 'in process'. So what does that mean? I have paid for it, items look stocked now - when I ordered (22nd Apr) only QR2 was 'out of stock, due to be restocked Apr 30'. So, what now?

• I'm not sure Nick. I see over in the subreddit some are getting their orders but I think it's probably smart to have a backup plan. I ordered off the back of this statement that improvements were coming. I stupidly sold my other set up beforehand though and instantly regretted afterwards. It's a shame but I suspect this was a marketing post and not really an honest assessment of where they'd got to. I would have respected "we are still not there yet" than suggesting they would be back to normal

• Exactly the same case, sold my CSL base. Had I known better I would have waited till this whole thing cleared up. TBH I don’t mind waiting but would really appreciate if I was informed for the reason. Mostly I am afraid it could be ‘misplaced’ and then lost in oblivion due to possible technicalities.

• I agree. I appreciated this blog post which we are commenting as a genuine "we are trying to sort things out". If they'd just be honest, things would be much better. I am willing to be patient within reason, but can't wait more than a month. We use the sim rig for kart practice for my son. If it hasn't shipped by end of next week we will move to another brand. Really hope it doesn't get to that, I have the faith, but good to have a backup worst case

• I have been using a CSL DD for a while now but since I started playing GT7 decided to buy a CSL DD Pro. Ordered on the 1st of May and delivery will be today (14/05). A lot of Reddit users got their track and trace as well. Looks like things are getting back on track. Nice one Fanatec!

• I've seen that Ramon too over on reddit, it gives me some faith. I ordered a couple of days after you, so hopefully my order is coming up, but others who have been waiting a lot longer still didn't get their shipment so there's still an element of luck. I was trying to work out if it's a specific component that slows things. I order DD Pro and QR2 wheel side so not sure if QR2 could be slowing things

• Well, as said, in the list I wasn't seeing any DD+ being sent, but lately I see orders with DD+ have been delivered (as a base, not part of the extreme bundle). So, the only thing that could be missing is the ClubSport RS Wheel - which also seems in stock.

If it's not an out-of-stock thing, the only thing I can think of is:

• priority based on country
    • temporarily out-of-stock orders fall behind
    • invoice-related problems?

Can't think of anything else, looks completely random! :/

• Id personally love to know what the data is. How many orders in total remain unfilled and how many orders can they fulfil per day. Where is the bottleneck? If it's people picking orders off a shelf why not hire a bunch of temps, clear up the backlog and get back to normality. At the very least if they could just be transparent about where peoples orders are in a queue of those to be handled at warehouse they would save themselves some reputation.

I've seen on reddit that some people who ordered QR2s are still waiting despite it saying in stock yet looking at the tracking sheet someone created some people with QR2 in their orders were shipped. I still suspect that is the problem with my. It's looking more likely I'll cancel and order a simucube instead. In fact, given the hassles I may just go take a look now regardless

• As an update for anyone wondering (and apologies for people that are still waiting for whatever reason) my order has been shipped. A tiny bit longer than quoted but not by much so I was worrying about other posts unnecessarily. Hopefully its smooth sailing (and driving) from here