Please implement Adjustable Soft Lock feature on DD bases.

My first DD base was Fanatecs and after a couple of years of various experience in different styles of racing etc, I have to say that the soft lock that Fanatec DD bases have is really really bad.

For example, when drifting there are times when you want to know when you hit the wheel lock limits, and in games like Assetto Corsa I can use FFB Tweak mods to achieve the desired result, but if I'm playing any other games well ... tough luck ... no such thing.

Other brands like Sim Magic have these settings in the Software that controls the base settings.

Example of Sim Magic settings

And it's not like I'm the first person to complain about this and ask Fanatec to implement this feature so we can adjust how we want our soft lock to behave...

Here are some that I've seen:

Reddit:

Fanatec Forum:

It's been almost 4 years now of Fanatec saying "It's a known requested feature we'll implement it"...

It might look silly but as a sim drifter, this is one of those things that makes me regret going into a fanatic eco system and just ditch it and buy something else that looks actually good like sim magic ...

Fanatec pls ...

Comments

• This is already on the list of planned features for sometime in the future. No ETA for it yet, most likely not this year though, its more something for 2025 or 2026.

• : (