You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

Comments

• Here's a clue. We are waiting till next month
  • ok I just got up and already have checked this thread 3 times lol.
  • Rinus HuismanRinus Huisman Member
    edited May 2017
    Oops. Already known. Can delete this. 
  • I wonder is that 29k views all made by the same 10 people

The release of Dirt 4 is June 9th. I think that Sony gives the greenlight at this Date.

The release of Dirt 4 is June 9th. I think that Sony gives the greenlight at this Date.

The most waiting game for me, bought it but cant play it when it comes without new fanatec hardware (im SAD)

• This wait raises the question of compatability.. will the new ps4 wheel work with the likes of drive club vr. Dirt rally. Project cars or any other game that is already available?
  • This wait raises the question of compatability.. will the new ps4 wheel work with the likes of drive club vr. Dirt rally. Project cars or any other game that is already available?
    Im pretty sure it will because it will Have Full PS4 Native Support.
    I'm going to say no. After the wheel is released it will be up to the devolver to add the support via patch. I could see dirt rally and drive club adding the support. As for Pcars, they haven't released a patch for ps4 in some time. Most have speculated that's because Sony was wanting them to remove the support of the fanatec wheel since it was no longer supported by Sony. SMS didn't want to upset their customers so they didn't release any new updates so they didn't have to drop fanatec support. Just IMO
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Hey Guys I just want to give you a little rest over the weekend as there will be no news. Let's see what Monday brings ;)
  • You are definitely one of us by the sounds of it Thomas
  • Hey Guys I just want to give you a little rest over the weekend as there will be no news. Let's see what Monday brings ;)
    Thanks for your reply. Have a great weekend ahead.
  • Thank you Thomas, have a nice weekend
  • Off Topic But "Buttkicker' Gamer2's are finally Back in stock!!!! they Have been out of stock over 1 year!!! They are finally back in stock!!!
  • edited May 2017

>- :-j ~X( 8-> :!! :!! \m/ :-w :)] :-S B-) X_X \:D/ [-O< :D :)>- ^#(^
  • edited May 2017
    Hey Guys I just want to give you a little rest over the weekend as there will be no news. Let's see what Monday brings ;)
    Thomas all i need to know if the new base is it DOWNGRADE from the  Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5.

:-??
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Thomas all i need to know if the new base is it DOWNGRADE from the  Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5.

It really depends on your preferences.

In some areas it is a downgrade but on very important parts it is on par. In several ways it is even superior.
  • edited May 2017
    In some areas it is a downgrade but on very important parts it is on par. In several ways it is even superior.
    I'm looking forward to see the review of the new Fanatec wheel here at TheSimPit.com. In best case we will see a direct comparison beetween the new CSL Elite and the V2.5.
  • edited May 2017

Yes thank you Thomas, it is good to have news from you. Even if we have to wait, it is easier with this kind of messages. Have a good week-end too, and a good Monaco GP for all
  • Thanks for the update Thomas :smile:
  • What are we looking at here?
  • edited May 2017

• edited May 2017
    What are we looking at here?

New multi platform Wheel PC/PS4  ???
  • What are we looking at here?

New multi platform Wheel PC/PS4  ???
    I was referring to the link lol. Ive seen this vid long ago.
  • yes that vid is great and old, interviewer really needs the new wheel as you can see with his frustration even though he was racing with fanatec gear  :D
  • edited May 2017

thank you for confirming that
    but i have CSW V2.5 a downgrade will be hart braking for me
    but i will keep waiting  for the upgraded one
    GT Sport is not coming out soon they all ways delay so i have time to Wait

:)>-
  • Thomas all i need to know if the new base is it DOWNGRADE from the  Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5.

thank you for confirming that
    but i have CSW V2.5 a downgrade will be hart braking for me
    but i will keep waiting  for the upgraded one
    GT Sport is not coming out soon they all ways delay so i have time to Wait

:)>-
    Are you wanting a v2.5 equivalent base?
  • So Thomas, it's Monday....any news?
  • So Thomas any mail from sony yet, i mean it is monday and one never knows