You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

Comments

• I've just spent my money on a 4k TV. . I better not have to wait forever if this new ps4 wheel sells out!!
  • It seems that everybody is tired of waiting and so are we.

Tomorrow is the day!
    Thanks, Thomas. Glad to hear the news. Ya were getting a little cranky waiting for news. Yes, we pretty much knew you were waiting for the ok to give us info. Just the teasing got old. Please forgive us. My bank account is waiting at Us Fanatec.com
  • edited May 2017
    It seems that everybody is tired of waiting and so are we.

Tomorrow is the day!
    Really great news. So when can we expect the review at Shaun Cole's TheSimPit.com? I hope Shaun will get one from you...
  • edited May 2017
    It seems that everybody is tired of waiting and so are we.

Tomorrow is the day!
    Really great news. So when can we expect the review at Shaun Cole's TheSimPit.com? I hope Shaun will get one from you...
    Yes i too prefer Shaun Cole to do the review!!! He is Very well Spoken... His Reviews are Fair and Very Detailed... Not Like that other D.G Guy who's reviews seem jaded unfair and biased towards that other toy brand thats plastered all on His web site.... I really cant wait to see what this New product is!!!
  • Greg SnellGreg Snell Member
    edited May 2017
    I like Shaun, but have no issues with ISR. Darin doesn't do reviews since he works with a competitor, John gives honest reviews. Even though they may get some sponsorship elsewhere, I don't think they have been unfair to Fanatec in any of their recent reviews, or opinions given on their live shows.  Gamer Muscle doesn't do much as far as hardware, but I value opinions from there as well.  I prefer to get multiple opinions.   
  • And the refreshing starts:)
  • No need to refresh this one JW. It's gonna be a new topic ;)
  • Do existing customers will get a voucher to secure we can order without having problems like sold out because first come first serve? 
  • If there was voucher opportunity we'd have known long time ago. So everybody has got same chance of getting one IF you're quick enough ;)
  • edited May 2017

I am keeping hitting F5 on a regular basis like every 30 min today and browsing through the product page trying to find what is coming. I think many are probably doing the same thing, just can't wait to discover this new item ;)
  • This thing is gonna sell out in a blink
  • This thing is gonna sell out in a blink
    I hope not..............  :(
  • Hmmmm.... When i awoke i fully expected the Reveal to be posted ~X( .... Germany is 6hrs ahead of NY time so its after 12pm Noon over there allready :-B
  • I think Thomas and team are working very hard atm to get everything up and running like it should, so everyone can place their order without any issue
  • Yes i think so too... But that does Not Mean i dont want to know Now... Like Right Now as in 5min ago Now :)
  • The problem is that everyone thinks, that we are tomorrow.
    But we are today.
  • The problem is that everyone thinks, that we are tomorrow.
    But we are today.
    Wait.What????
  • Its like in spanish "manjana"
    :D
  • Or in Italian "domani" :-)

• Another day passes
  • Is not yet over

• Is not yet over
  • And Thomas is stil waiting DAMN 

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    All this waiting and losing patience will be forgotten once this goes live. Haha
  • Not if it sells out before I can order mine.
  • edited May 2017
    Its 4:17pm , 73F° and Sunny in Germany... almost the close of the Business day...Hmmm
  • Hope Thomas, Fanatec team still make it today ^:)^
  • I think the information comes in the next 30 minutes

• I think the information comes in the next 30 minutes

What's with your comments, why make them almost impossible to read?