Black Friday 2017 - UPDATE2

Comments

• I cannot even contact customer service to vent my anger on missing out on something I shouldn't have because it was all there ready to be paid.
  • It's impossible access to the website. When I could see the web, the offers are not updated. I don't know if I will be able complete my purchase.
  • I just can not get the order through. The ordering page has so many pages to load and they just continuously keep failing. I've been at it for 2 hours now.
  • The fanatec.com site is not available for 6 hours now. This is horrible.
  • Looks like I finally got through and the pedals are on preorder. A big relief but in this day and age you shouldn't take 4 hours the complete an order. I can take a few deep breathes now and calm down and just hope they arrive before Christmas.
  • Well for 4 hours I've been simply trying to purchase the csl bundle on the au site and evan when I finally get the page loaded the bundle is at the normal price. Not once since the sale started have I seen the discounted price. Are they being discounted????
  • @Peter Thiel

Not true. I ordered my V3i at 10:18. You have to be patient. It's not like buying on Amazon take your time. It took me 1h and 18m to get one.
  • Cant check out the inverted pedals
  • Hello All Sim Racers!

Can anyone recommend a quality or high quality wheel stand that is compatible with the V2.5 base and the V3 or the V3 inverted pedals? :)
    R3E has the RR3055 for @299 usd seems to a good value.
  • Still news on the new F1 rim. No news, no preorder. Simple as that.
  • Hey Thomas, what an excellent wheel you guys came up with this time. I really like it... But I think display should've been bigger... But again, KUDOS for you and whole team. Pre order done instantly ;) ;) ;)
  • Hello All Sim Racers!

Can anyone recommend a quality or high quality wheel stand that is compatible with the V2.5 base and the V3 or the V3 inverted pedals? :)
    R3E has the RR3055 for @299 usd seems to a good value.
    Fanatec has one too!! And if you're budget allows it... Try looking at RSeat website I've got the RS1, because N1 came out 3 months later :(
  • When the website is actually accessible, the links take you to the incorrect pages.  

Mystery wheel--not sure why anyone would order a wheel without details.  But, then again, with the website barely functioning, one can't even buy products that are available.
  • I was considering some pedals vs others manufacturers and it was a hard decision, but the website made it for me :(
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

When the website is actually accessible, the links take you to the incorrect pages.  

Mystery wheel--not sure why anyone would order a wheel without details.  But, then again, with the website barely functioning, one can't even buy products that are available.
    Plenty of details here.
  • Can I get the offer 3 and install the Porsche rim?
  • Is the new wheel, which I realy like also compatible to the Clubsport Wheelbase  V1.5. If so, instant buy. Is the Quick Release option for CSW necessary? In other words, you can't connect the wheel to a CSW base without it?
  • edited November 2017
    One other thing. I see plenty of options on this wheel, rotary switches, more buttos and lots more. Are they gonna work in for instance F1 2017 on the Xbox One. I have plenty of buttons on the universal hub but most of them are useless because they refere to gas, shift paddles and so on. Still not sure if this is a Microsoft or Software developper problem. Like to see that cleared here otherwise it's only useful on PC.
  • Will the mclaren rim be native compatible with the upcoming Podium DD base?
  • The GT3 wheel is gonne be a big seller, nice clean sturdey design.. Orderd it strait away, nu yust wait for the postman..
  • Well 10 hours (and a lot of missed sleep) later, I got through: v3 inverted and the mclaren wheel for me! Not their finest hour for sure, but Thomas did own up to it and is making things right with offering the deals even after it says "out of stock". This is my first Fanatec purchase, coming from a G27 for 6 years that got damaged by a hurricane...I'm really excited! Still need to get a wheel base; been thinking of doing the PS4 wheel since it's basically a not-as-fancy, slightly underpowered v2.5, but I do worry about its lifespan with 1 fan compared to 2 fans in the CSW...I live in the tropics with no A/C...again, gotta luv hurricanes :-/
  • Thomas your and your team do it again amazing job with the MacLaren Rim looks outstanding, and that's why I wait to have a Fanatec and does are the things everyone has to pursuit, the perfection!!!!!!

Hope you leave the price after this weekend my credit card is broke!!!!!

Amazing job!!!!!
  • After lots of trying from uk I had to use vpn and german ip to get onto here and website. Now wondering if this will be ok to buy being im uk and using german ip address and hope the v3 inverted are not out of stock as stated above.
  • Well, I just went to pre order mclaren wheel and got this warning in my basket ???? 
    " Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!   "
  • Man, too many people break the cardinal rule of forums in here: asking the same question over and over. Wheel to wheelbase compatibility: All wheels made since the CSW v1 (AKA every wheel currently sold in the store) works with every wheel base that has detachable wheels (AKA every wheel base currently sold in the store...including the PS4 base). Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Its still allowing me to order and get shipping quote, so what do it do guys ? Also want to order the v3 inverted setup but someone earlier on fanatec fb page stated that if order both together they got told on checkout that both wont be delivered till wheel release date next year ???
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Well, I just went to pre order mclaren wheel and got this warning in my basket ???? 
    " Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!   "
    It is the standard warning that this product is currently not in stock. This is obviously the case for the McLaren
  • Is there any metal skeleton to the GT3 Mclaren? That new wheel has so little weight.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Is there any metal skeleton to the GT3 Mclaren? That new wheel has so little weight.
    No need. It was modeled by using the original CAD files and this structure is extremely solid although we just use plastic instead of carbon. The carbon fiber actually does not even save a lot of weight. It just looks a bit better. But we are using a very expensive laser texture which give the surface a glimmering lenticular effect.
  • Man, too many people break the cardinal rule of forums in here: asking the same question over and over. Wheel to wheelbase compatibility: All wheels made since the CSW v1 (AKA every wheel currently sold in the store) works with every wheel base that has detachable wheels (AKA every wheel base currently sold in the store...including the PS4 base). Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Have to prove you wrong my friend, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. When the first CSL wheel came out, it was stated it worked together with all CSW's. Later on when purchased (second hand) that was not the case as confirmed by Fanatec. So please don't brake the golden forum rule if you don't know what you are talking about. I want to make sure before I buy, I'm entitled to and I don't need you telling me what I can ask and what I can't. Product description is not clear about this so I want to know if you need the optional Quick Release for a CSW  wheelbase together with this wheel and confirmation that it will work with the earlier wheelbase (before V2).