Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• So when does my order, or anyone else’s in this thread, get put on the “list of critical cases”? My order was placed 2 weeks after Ben’s.

Order Number 1752420

• Hello!

I need a status on my orders purchased on October 30th (1779657 & 1778926).

I live in a non EU country, and will be travelling to Germany from November 9th to November 19th. I requested to have both orders delivered to my hotel in Stuttgart.

If the packages will not arrive before the 19th I would need to cancel the order and get a refund, as I will travel back to my home contry and will not be able to receive the packages anymore.

Is there any way of prioritizing these orders?

I know you are short staffed and currently handling a lot of cases, but I'm afraid of leaving Germany before my orders are delivered.

I really aporeciate your assistance as this is critical and time sensitive.

• I did all steps, 8 days passed, nothing is happening.. Your support is non existing.

• More to the point, why are Fanatec making it the customers responsibility to ask for their unfulfilled orders to be actioned?

Surely Fanatec know who is affected!

They claimed weeks ago that they were working hard to rectify this latest shit show; now they need users to request that their case is added to a "critical list"?

Something is seriously wrong here.

• Hi everyone,

Some good news: my order is finally on the way, it's with UPS,

delivery date is 10th November, hopefully everything is okay with the documents. I placed the order on the 12th of October.

I hope everyone's orders will be dispatched/ delivered soon 🤞

• I have had enough of this. Nothing is changing and if anything it's getting worse.

I have lodged court proceedings via the German European Small Claims procedure. This situation cannot be allowed to continue.

Whats the betting that Fanatec will still put up Black Friday deals even though they cannot sort existing orders. My longest outstanding order is now 49 Days.

• Good for you Simon - hopefully others will do similar. Fanatec clearly need legal encouragement for them to make any meaningful improvement and wake them from their dreamworld.

I'm not directly affected as I decide not to order knowing the issues; I know you don't have this luxury. If/when I change to QR2 I'll be in touch - would much rather support a passionate local business than deal directly with these clowns.

• Enfin pour moi je sais pas quand il arrive mais en tous cas ups là enfin pris et il viens à mon code postal donc jsp on attend🤷‍♂️

• maintenant j’attend d’être en décembre car ma 3eme commande n’ai que valable à partir du 30 à cause du qr 2

• I may do the same at some point!… Maybe it will force them to hire (more?) temporary employees to solve the problems.

• I placed my order on Aug 30th 1734892 which was one that got returned Oct 2nd due to export issues. Then heard nothing for weeks. Finally 20th Oct I received contact about a new order with express shipment 1771558 since then nothing until Friday 3rd 6pm when a tracking number appeared. As of today no movement on my order being collected by UPS and shipped to me.

That's 10wks for a bundle that was in stock ready to ship.... Seeing other customers order and receive their items far after mine is so depressing/upsetting.

• Well we have a 11.30 _ 14.30 delivery slot for Tomorrow.

So I get my you need to pay your import invoice thingy so I proceed to do this on the App. To cut it short the bank takes the payment (£160 ish) Pounds and places it into Pending. So I re load the UPS App and it hasn't taken the payment. So I now have that money stuck in pending In my account and have to fork out another load of cash to pay the driver when he delivers.

My point is PAY THE DRIVER its alot let Hassle. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• Hi there,

Order 1777445. Placed on 27/Oct. Received everything "Ready2Race" bundle but the DD Base. :/

Order appears as shipped as the other folks in here. No updates from Fanatec.

This stuff is a bit expensive to keep un-informed to the people. Also, when in the website looks like there is stock.

Feel like trapped. Please, update people on ETA's.

Regards

• I heard of drug deals that go smoother. Seriously though wasn't this thread created to get responses from Fanatec to particular orders. Yesterday I think I saw one response from James, and some of the most straight forward inquires are either being worked on or flat out ignored.

Now if DM is communication of choice a bit of transparency would at least give the appearances of reacting instead of what we have now, which is mass confusion.

A class action as mentioned seems like a reasonable alternative as the CSDD or QR2 are not the first time this has happened where monies are collected, delivery dates promised and missed and little in explanation other than logistics. I realize that a company in Germany, manufacturing in China and deliveries all around the world are real time issues, but I have to wonder what type of inventory and manufacturing practices are in place. It seems to me that waiting to the day before scheduled shipment that they realized there was no inventory to ship due to customs, or what have you.

If no monies were collected I would feel different, but when money is out of pocket my perspective changes dramatically.

• Good move. I paid by PayPal so going down that route now.

• Order no. 1746684 (20th September)

I've since placed another order (for something else) which has subsequently arrived, so it seems your shipping process is working again, but I'm still waiting for 1746684 which shows as returned to sender.

I would appreciate an update on this order.

Kinds regards,

Steve.

• After two months since I placed the order, on September 6, with order number 1739035, from the Canary Islands, I have no news or tracking number of the same.

I request shipment or refund of the money.

• You have the exact same timeline as me - Same original order date, same RTS date, same 'new order' date and I too got a Tracking number (albeit Monday, not Friday. The only difference I think is my new shipment is UPS standard again, whereas you say yours is Express.

Through general observation, folks with new tracking numbers are wating about 4 working days to see their tracking update to 'on the way'. Your new tracking number appeared one working day before mine, so maybe we both see progress later this week as they're - worth noting though that they say their warehouse has a 5-7 day delay, and my first (RTS'd) shipment took 9 days to leave. We may need to sit on this til next week, as a heads up.

• edited November 2023

Go f**k yourself, James. No response to the hundreds of other queries but pop up when a rare bit of positive news arrives. If that is yours and Fanatecs idea of good customer service then I hope they go bankrupt

• I think you are right mate. I saw someone else who had ordered after us but got the same email then tracking number Friday then update his was being delivered this week.

Not sure why it is listed as ready for UPS to collect when UPS said they have no instruction to collect it yet.

This has been such an awful experience up until now. I only hope it finally arrives soon and isn't faulty. It was meant to be my birthday gift for 8th Sept

• Maybe they are pushing you to write here, to prevent you from writing somewhere else. Other than that I don't think this thread is of any use. Fanatec staff only respond to those who receive the shipment, as if to take credit for it.

• "Fanatec staff only respond to those who receive the shipment, as if to take credit for it." - no they do not. 9 days no response. Please do believe, I do regret buying this not working bullshit for more than half k euro..

• Hello I have ordered the gran tourismo bundle on the 2nd of October and still have not received a tracking number or anything at all…. I have seen people on the forum who have ordered the same stuff later then me and already had a tracking number or atleast some form of communication as to delays etc I have not received any updates or any information about when and if my order is actually coming… but it’s been over a month for a product Fanatec claims to dispatch within 4-7 days, it’s been 4-7 days plus a month…. Order number is 1756622 and I’m not asking for anything other than some information as to when I’m getting my stuff….

• LUKE MORRISLUKE MORRIS Member
    edited November 2023

I've had the same disaster today. I've paid customs charges three times. The third time worked because I asked on reddit and someone told me that if you pay them while not logged in to your UPS account it works. I'm chasing UPS to get refunds for the first two charges that didn't work on their side. Not really Fanatec's fault but just adds to the utter disaster of this experience.

• Any update on order: 1779567?

or about the progress of shipments to England?

• Next week if there is no communication, I will have to do it. I thought directly to the authorities, I don't know if you can guide me another way.
    Next w

• Order: 1751984

Placed: Sept 27th

I have submitted FOUR (4) requests for an order update, and Fanatec have replied to ZERO of them. Your own automated email responses say you will reply in 2-3 days. It is now 6 weeks since I ordered, and over 4 weeks since I FIRST asked for an order update, and I have no idea what is going on, or if anyone will ever respond.

To put my order in context, I ordered QR2 pieces, 1 day after the ordering opened for these products.

The only thing I know for certain, is that Fanatec has taken my money and provided nothing in return.

• I submitted a support request for a defective Universal Hub V2 on Oct. 26 2023. No response. A week later I submitted a request to customer service to return the defective item for a refund. No response back. So going on three weeks for a brand new item that does not work and no response at all.

Order # 1773314

I will give it a few more days and if I get no responses I will file a claim with PayPal. Not sure what else to do.