Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• edited November 2023

• edited November 2023

Can someone please give me an update!!!

"The status of your order 1753796 placed on 28/09/2023 is currently being prepared for shipment."

I'm waiting since 28th of September and zero information, zero communication and completely nothing received.

Now suddenly I see tracking 1Z1YF3476850268187 in my account, but never received any email or notification of UPS.

I'm sorry, but your service is disgraceful.

I'm considering next steps to get my product or money back if you're not communicating anything i

• 1756679 date 02 october 23

zero information

zero condideration

Zero everything

• Order 1752420 placed on September 27th. Has been “in process” ever since and have had no updates or communication whatsoever. I have tried multiple different methods on numerous occasions to contact customer support, and haven’t heard anything back in over 4 weeks. Please give me an update on my order or a refund ASAP. This is a joke

• Hello Fanatec team, please respond to my message. My order number is 1764971. Placed order nearly 4 weeks ago, and zero movement, still waiting on tracking number.

entered the reference number into UPS site and it says “shipment ready for UPS. Estimated delivery: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible”

what is holding this up?

can you look into this for me and update me asap about tracking number and delivery date?

• Order number: 1767787

UPS Status: Returned to sender

Please refund my order.

• I'd like to add some positive to this forum and say after two weeks my order to the UK has been shipped and I got an email Friday saying export docs for my shipment have been resolved and my order would be moving Monday and as of Monday today I just received my tracking number and all is good with my 5 packages hopefully they get through customs

• Same here, positive news: I have tracking number finally, so hopefully it will start moving soon 👍

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

We like to read that! Thank you for the feedback.

• Hopefully this means you guys are getting back on track and I'll hopefully see good things for the people waiting I saw like 9 weeks still

• Wednesday will mark 10 weeks for me.

It's good that folks are seeing tracking numbers and stuff, which does give me hope. But once again it seems that mine was not involved in this wave of movement - still nothing in UPS or Fanatec's systems about any packages being sent anywhere, despite getting the same automated 'We have resolved X and your package will start moving Monday at the latest' emails.

Strongly considering finally totally giving up on it now, I just think that for whatever reason my order is forever buried somewhere that nobody will ever check.

• I got the same email on Friday but still don't have a tracking number and I'm still unable to find my package manually on the UPS site. Don't know if there is some sort of order of events or whether that email just wasn't accurate for everyone who received it. I guess I will wait until the end of the day today to see if it's truthful or whether I'm still stuck waiting with no accurate updates.

• Some fresh news this morning!

The UPS tracking numbers are at last "magically" revealed on your website this morning. Unfortunately, when we go on UPS website to track the packages, it appears that they have been delivered on October 12th (!) but since we had no information about it until now, they have been returned to sender (you) on october 27th! What can we do now? please let me know about a refund. Thanks

• Yes all good , but it's pot luck with getting your order delivered

His turned up with the right information to ups,mine didn't and got sent back to you by ups .

Both ordered around the same time.

• I am having the issue that I have already paid for my order but it seems as if the order never went though, I never got a verification email nor any response from my emails sent to them (keep in mind I ordered about a month ago now) My money has been deducted from my account but the order never went through. Can I get a refund? the response time is getting out of hand.

Please Fanatec I need a response.

• Go to the UPS site, enter your order reference number and your country/postcode to see if you can find the package.

• Another order where you have failed to fill out the correct paperwork 1772863 and not its heading back to you. I have sent 2 emails over the past 2 weeks, messaged on here, messaged on Instagram and nothing. Yet you are quick to reply to people on socials discussing new products and pre orders.

I want a reply and resolution today with a concrete delivery date.

• Looks like your order got given to UPS and then returned back to them, presumably for incorrect export docs. You won't be able to get the full tracking number from there to get the details unfortunately. Will have to wait/pester Fanatec for an update on your order.

• I have ordered two months ago today and to this day I have not heard anything.

No tracking order or anything else.

I am tired of sending mails.

I don't know what to do ......

Lamentable.

• I placed the order two months ago today and to this day I have not heard anything.

No tracking order or anything else.

I am tired of sending emails.

I don't know what to do ......

Regrettable.

• If you try search manually you need to remove space between UK postcode that's what worked for me because it doesn't like spaces and I got my real tracking number today and it looks like it was 100% accurate to what the reference was showing

• Unfortunately, I've already tried that too. It's been just under two weeks for me so I will give it a few more days.

• How about a response to all these people that have been waiting for months without a word? Fanatec think they can ignore all the negative comments and issues people are having and hope they will just go away. We deserve answers, and/or our money back

• Hi James,

Just received an e-mail notifying me the delivery date has changed from Nov 7 to Nov 14 for the order I placed on Oct 21. Is the new date tentative or is it a confirmed date of Nov 14?

Thank you

• Order 1742264 that was placed on the 12 September, has finally been delivered today. Even when My UPS app had shown it was collected I still didn't want to get my hopes up due to customs issues, but after a long wait, it finally arrived.

Still no responses from Fanatec though. Either through this blog, or an official support ticket I submitted.

Good luck to the people who are still waiting.

• That's great news man - you'd been waiting since mid September if I recall correctly, bet you're very relieved and great news for UK orders!

Now.. if you could just share some of that luck with me that's be great 😂

• Yeah it was a long wait. Luckily I hadn't handed over any money as its a replacement under warranty.

So it was an incredibly long wait from sending my defective wheel off, to then getting the new one.

If I had paid for a product and was waiting this long I wouldn't have been so patient.

Fanatec really need to brush up on their communication, as this isn't really acceptable.

I hope you get yours soon, as well as the others still waiting.

• Help!

Order 1757565 was dispatched by UPS 03/10/23 BUT returned to sender 17/10/23. The same items were then placed against a new order 1770948 and despatched 19/10/23. However, with no tracking number I cant see where it is in the process of getting to the UK. Please help me as this is for my A level Design Technology project! Many thanks, Jack