Black Friday 2023- All offers are online!

Comments

• I was checking every minute. 12:59 nothing shown, 13:00 showed but all sold. What a joke...

• Ritchie KrayRitchie Kray Member
    edited November 2023

In the EU store they just shown up when they already sold out. No chance to order one. Or they was „boted“ by scalpers to sell them on eBay after the BF xD it’s a little weird what’s happened.

and unannounced they bring the V3 ultimate pedal set online. For sorrow maybe?

now I’m struggling if i canceling my order for the elite V2 to grab the V3…

• Guys, the wheels are NOT sold out.

They just were put online without stock for now.

Once the stock was added to the system, it will become available to order. For now, nobody was able to order. So calm down everyone ;)

• That's supposed to be done before it goes live. Especially on a Black Friday...

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2023

...and remember everyone we are supposed to know what Fanatec means.

• What I can’t understand is, when this F1 wheel is a limited special edition, why they didn’t put the maximum in there? I mean the Xbox chip costs 20 bucks more but they didn’t choose this ones for the special edition. Why you have to make compromises when you want to buy a special edition? It doesn’t fit to my appreciation… I want to buy one, but with no Xbox compatibility it’s useless for me.

have Fanatec told anything about that limitation in special editions before?

• HELP

I was about to cancel the order I placed, as the F1 racing wheel suddenly became available, but I accidentally canceled the pre-order of the CS DD+, now I'm afraid of losing my place on the reservation list and not receiving it by Christmas.

I wrote to support, but it takes 14 days for them to respond, so if anyone on the team reads this, please help me, PLS.

• I can't console you, yesterday I made exactly the same mistake, I canceled the order from DD by mistake and they canceled it today, even though I wrote to them wherever I could since yesterday... order from October 29, paid, waiting... today All I had to do was wait for my money back and order again...

• @thomas jackermeier

Good evening, I apologize for my poor English, I wanted to say that this BlackFriday is helping me upgrade my workstation. 

In this context I just wanted to thank: thank Fanatec because the discounts are important but above all thank all the staff, everyone who makes all this possible, even if Fanatec is a large company it is not a given to organize and make such a mechanism work. I think of those who upload offers by updating the site (even on Saturdays and Sundays), those who process orders, those who ship, those who coordinate...

One sincere word: Thank You All! 

Maybe someone complained and will complain again, now the BF for us users is an almost certain event, always eagerly awaited and if it also makes companies earn money every now and then we should remember that it is not a written rule. 

However I am very happy with this BF

have fun and good driving everyone 😀

• Argh, for now I think positive, maybe in a few days they will contact you and allow you to resume the position you had. I had booked mine on the first day 🥲

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

Thank you very much for your kind words, Stefano

I hope you enjoy those products a lot and for a long time :)

• Erik StofiraErik Stofira Member
    edited November 2023

The F1 2023 is with vibra motors or without ?

The description say nothing about vibration, but i assume the wheel has the same functionality as the formula v2.5.

Thanks in advance

• Hey Thomas, thank you for writing here and thanks for the pleasant Black Friday week, it's much more relaxed to search. If you build something in the future, is it possible To build a podium hub with a display for the tuning menu and a USB port for third-party manufacturers. I use both Fanatec but also have Grid and Cube Controls. That would be a relief from the tangled cables. Otherwise many Thanks and no Stress

• Yes, my question is too the same....

I've got a question many of your customers might be interested in. Will you wait the end of the black friday week to send the products and combine shipping ? If I order multiple products during the week it would be sad to pay more shipping just because I fear I could be missing a deal like the ones of today (and bad for the planet if you send multiple times to the same person).

Second question : is there by any chance a deal planned on the clubsport v3 pedals ? If the answer is no, I would have no reason to wait and I would pull the trigger today.

Thanks for your time !

In order to guarantee full compatibility and also to meet all safety and compliance requirements, we cannot just allow the connection of any random device to our wheel bases as this can destroy the wheel base. In such a case we will be responsible and therefore this is not desirable. It would also make it impossible to get a console license if you can just connect anything.

Others don't care about CE certificates but we do.

We will ship the orders as they come in. If you want to safe money on shipping I suggest you wait until all deals are released on Black Friday. There is a risk that we run out on some deals before but it is essentially the same risk as if we would have released all deals on one day. Now it is just less stressful and the website did not crash so far (fingers crossed for Friday)

The CSP V3 are on sale since yesterday ;)

• If you keep the same system next year I think a label in the offer like green full existence, yellow medium existence and red last units can be helpful.

• Hi Thomas.May I ask when CSDD+ is available for Japan?

• The F1 2023 Limited Edition wheel does have two rumble motors in the handgrips, yes.

• Ritchie KrayRitchie Kray Member
    edited November 2023

No it doesn’t! This is what Fanatec has told at the social media comments.

still on Facebook:

Q: Does this wheel come with the vibration haptic feedback motors? Site doesn’t say.

A (from Fanatec): this doesn't seem to be neccessary anymore as direct drive wheel bases are providing you a much better feel! Especially in regards to our new Full Force technology. This is why we went away from the rumble motors in the steering wheels.

• edited November 2023

This information is not true. The Marketing Team, which is responsible for the Social Media Account, confused this Limited Edition wheel with a different one. I work for Fanatec in R&D as Betatester and I can assure you that the F1 2023 Limited Edition wheel definitely has two Rumble motors in the Handgrips!

• When it is correct what you say, why is there no notice at the description from the wheel and all the official accounts say exactly the same?

@Thomas Jackermeier can you bring clarity into this? Just to prevent more misinformation here please.

• edited November 2023

The official accounts say exactly the same because they are all running from one person which confused the F1 2023 Limited Edition wheel with a different one, so he was mis-informed.

Maybe you take an influencer more serious: Will Ford (Boosted Media) just confirmed on Reddit that his contact at Fanatec (which btw is not me) also confirmed that the F1 2023 Limited Edition wheel DOES have rumble motors and that the Social Media Account is wrong here.

• I don’t want to say that this is incorrect, but there is no official information that there are motors inside the wheel. So in my opinion has an official the responsibility to clarify the customers. That’s why @Thomas Jackermeier has to told us what’s actual the fact.

• I have gone ahead and canceled the old order and made a new one with the discount. I hope I did not shoot myself in the foot in terms of delays but 100€ discount is not negligible so I'd rather wait a bit more than pay full price.

The Limited Edition comes with vibration motors. We have updated the product description. Thanks for the heads up.

• Canceled today too, sigh, I don't understand why they didn't send me an email, I don't even know if I'll get my money back .-.

I don't even understand why they didn't cancel the other order too, since I canceled two yesterday.

However, if I have no response by Friday, I will also cancel the order I placed yesterday with the steering wheel and redo it, but including the base, so that everything arrives together, as long as everything is still available on Friday.

• Hello, I understand you 100% because I'm currently going through what you are going through. Today I received a reply from Fanatec that they cannot cancel a canceled order, which is incomprehensible to me. We will probably receive the money within a week, but the waiting is starting to tire us, we would like to order, pay and have it, and not wait, I keep my fingers crossed that everything will work out. QR2 delivery dates are currently confusing what to choose while waiting for QR2, which is listed as December 22 this year, the order probably won't arrive...

• I want to congratulate you for the great offers that we are seeing this year, I think they are intended for both new users buying a complete set, as well as those who want to update their setup with something they have been looking for a long time, even for the most enthusiastic who are looking for something a A little further, the waiting times are understandable, and they have us well informed, they set the dates continuously and the website updates very quickly with the existing stock, I think they have had a very good forecast for now because the stock could be running out at some point. daily of the previous offer and they are holding on, assume the costs of 2 shipments if you separate the products you will realize that there is only about 10-20€ difference, perhaps if they had done it all at once a lot of chaos would have been generated, and each More and more companies divide it between the week, possibly for the same reason, I am sure that apart from selling and growing as a company, they are interested in the users and what makes them most excited, is not that they have made x sales, but to think about the number of people who will be enjoying in their homes the products that they have worked hard to bring to the market, so congratulations Thomas for the organization that you are carrying out, and the great bet that you have made in the great offers that we are seeing, I am sure that you will still There are many surprises to come, because there is not a day that my eyes do not go wide, and greetings and a hug for all that team behind us that makes our dreams and passions come true! 💪

• Oh yes, order, paying and having to wait months is annoying.

However, the money arrived today, perhaps the fact that I used a German credit card speeded up the process.